Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply RP 1x1
In search of a roleplay partner...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:42 pm
Any takers? The one Roleplay I plan to start is on hold until my friend gets consistent interweb access, so anything involving roleplay for me is at a standstill right now. I'm good at things that involve interesting plot twists and sadness, not so good at fluffy romance stuff. I'm willing to follow just about any storyline. If you're interested, leave a comment below.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:43 pm
xxxxx  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Kiara_Mizu

Interesting Prophet

8,425 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:59 pm
Sounds fun =^__^=  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:48 pm
:3 What type of roleplays do you like to do?

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:17 pm
Rather than creating a new thread I figured I'd return to this one- it's been a long while since I've actively roleplayed (due to my inability to read the posts at the time ((for glorious medical reasons I'd prefer not to discuss)) I had to let a lot of my old roleplays fall off) but I'd like to get back into it. Pitch me an idea for a story and if I like it we can go from there.

What I said before still stands: I'm not particularly good at cutesy romance roleplays. Darker roleplays are my personal preference.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:04 pm
xXx-Elfy-xXx
Rather than creating a new thread I figured I'd return to this one- it's been a long while since I've actively roleplayed (due to my inability to read the posts at the time ((for glorious medical reasons I'd prefer not to discuss)) I had to let a lot of my old roleplays fall off) but I'd like to get back into it. Pitch me an idea for a story and if I like it we can go from there.

What I said before still stands: I'm not particularly good at cutesy romance roleplays. Darker roleplays are my personal preference.

I'd be interested in doing a role play with you Elfy smile What are you thinking might strike your fancy today?  

Kasumi Miyagi

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:21 pm
Kasumi Miyagi
xXx-Elfy-xXx

I'd be interested in doing a role play with you Elfy smile What are you thinking might strike your fancy today?

c: I'm not particularly picky today. Given my lack of roleplay partners, I'm fine with anything put forward by those who would like to roleplay with me.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:48 pm
xXx-Elfy-xXx
Kasumi Miyagi
xXx-Elfy-xXx

c: I'm not particularly picky today. Given my lack of roleplay partners, I'm fine with anything put forward by those who would like to roleplay with me.

I'm thinking vampire and hunter if you're up for it. I'd like to be the vampire if that's cool.  

Kasumi Miyagi

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:53 pm
Kasumi Miyagi
xXx-Elfy-xXx
Kasumi Miyagi
xXx-Elfy-xXx

I'm thinking vampire and hunter if you're up for it. I'd like to be the vampire if that's cool.

c: Srounds good to me! Any time you would like to start the RP just let me know~!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:18 am
I'd be interested in doing a roleplay with you!

I was thinking along the lines of a family who got attacked by a gang, leaving one lone daughter to live and sent to an adoptive family where she gets involved with another girl, but at the same time trying to find who killed her family. Or... something like that.

It can be supernatural or not, either way works for me.

JunkoxxxTakami

Shy Vampire

8,875 Points
  • Married 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Wall Street 200

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:11 pm
KiyokoXXXInuzuka

I was thinking along the lines of a family who got attacked by a gang, leaving one lone daughter to live and sent to an adoptive family where she gets involved with another girl, but at the same time trying to find who killed her family. Or... something like that.

^ w ^ Sounds great to me. When would you like to start the roleplay?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:10 pm
As soon as we can, I'll start the thread and get my character profile set up, how does that sound? c:

Elfy Ariake
KiyokoXXXInuzuka

JunkoxxxTakami

Shy Vampire

8,875 Points
  • Married 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Wall Street 200

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:52 pm
KiyokoXXXInuzuka
As soon as we can, I'll start the thread and get my character profile set up, how does that sound? c:

Elfy Ariake
KiyokoXXXInuzuka

c: Sounds good!

RP 1x1

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff