Where'd you meet your Partner/Crush? :) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haiku

Bashful Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:09 am
Me and my boyfriend met through my ex really. gonk It sounds bad, and weird, but him and my ex were best friends at the time. We went to the same school, but I doubt we would of gotten to be as close friends if it hadn't been for my ex. I secretly had a small crush on him but I didn't really act on it, it was harmless, y'know? A couple months after my ex and I broke up, my current boyfriend was always there for me, which was sweet. He said he wanted to be with me, but I said no. sweatdrop I was planning on just keeping him in the friend zone. One day, I just decided I'd ask him out, it was a couple of days before his birthday, I'm not sure what made me do it, but I'm glad I did; we've been together for almost 3 years! emotion_kirakira

Edit: A lot of people are in LDR on Gaia! I was too once, with someone on gaia, it was nice but it also made me sad. The whole distance thing. Me and him don't talk anymore, but we're still friends on facebook. He quit gaia and let me have all of his items though. wink  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:14 pm
We met here, on gaia. I'm too lazy to go into details on it but we met in early 2011, became friends, moved to facebook, then became a couple in early 2012. I first went to visit him summer of 2012, missed him horribly when I went back home, and now I'm sitting on his bed typing this while he is playing xbox across the room. xP  

khionna

Salty Wench

39,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50

Haiku

Bashful Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:53 pm
ll-Frantic-ll
We met here, on gaia. I'm too lazy to go into details on it but we met in early 2011, became friends, moved to facebook, then became a couple in early 2012. I first went to visit him summer of 2012, missed him horribly when I went back home, and now I'm sitting on his bed typing this while he is playing xbox across the room. xP

So cute! emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:32 pm
I met my crush at my very first Otakon. I was in the LARP room with my friends and there he was. I asked for his e-mail but was too chicken to say anything. Then I find out he goes to the same college as I do AND he's the current president of our Anime club. I am too much of a chicken to talk to him and only a few friends know about my crush...me hopeless...  

Kitsune Ametheyst Destiny

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,675 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200

HuskyEars

Intellectual Risk-Taker

14,675 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:57 am
We met in high school and we were friends and then we left high school and started going out and we have been together for three years and two months now. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:26 am
I don't have a crush or partner...

FOREVER ALONE crying  

ISWAG CLT

Devoted Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Gedliboo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:57 am
I personally think that you don't have to go anywhere special to meet the 'perfect guy', you just need to do things that you enjoy doing, that way you know you have similar interests 3nodding

I'm not one for searching for guys, I like to just let things happen. I think it's nicer that way smile  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:52 am
i met my crush in school his so cute and really sweet but my ex i met him in gaia in a bar  

ala88in

Kawaii Lunatic

11,000 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

GabbieJoJo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:09 pm
Well where I met my crush was in my G.E.D class I'm currently in. He is tall and have long hair. I love guys with long hair but any ways let me tell you my story. So when I got off the bus I walked to the back where my classes are at. When I walked in the class all I saw was this cute tall guy sitting down. I went to sign in, in the back of the class and when I was signing in he walked next to me. He ask me where is the work we where supposed to be doing. I got so nervous and then I didn't know but they where right there in front of my face. He seen them and I felt so stupid. I had to asked the teacher where are the sign in sheets, he started looking at me. That made me even more nervous. The one day I didn't wear any makeup. Is the day I saw his beautiful face. Our kids would be cute!! Lol heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:40 pm
-NOT LOVE BUT CRUSH- lol
This guy was in my classroom, I never really noticed him UNTIL my teacher put us together in a teamwork. I asked how was his weekend and he turned to me with the cutest smile! Argh.. And his eyes were gorgeous! That's when my heart started to race and I felt like I blushed. But we don't really talk to each other anymore since we don't have any class together sad but it's ok xD  

x-iiLove_Chocolate

Distinct Fatcat

6,450 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200

-Fancy R

Bloblike Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:43 pm
I met mine through S4 League. Q.Q We've known each other for 5 years, we both like each other, but we're both scared to make the first move xD  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:49 pm
We met in college. Either through one of our core classes or through his roommate (whom I met and befriended at orientation). Now we're fresh out of college. :3

You know, it's kind of sad, but I don't even remember what having a butterfly-y crush feels like anymore. Maybe it just changes as you get older.

Hersheydudette

Levina-jade

Lady Bunny

33,515 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:52 am
Met my current boyfriend as a cross between my ex hooking us up as an attempt at a mean joke and world of warcraft.

My ex played wow and got me into it, where I became friends with my current guy. After break up # idk (it was drama) I was like ******** it and ******** you and by this time i was hanging out a far amount in skype with the new guy. My ex though it would be funny to try and hook us up, jokes on him though we've been together for a year now and happy as can be. I just moved in last week mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:27 am
I met my now fiance at the local comic book and table top game store. It was a month after my first long term boyfriend blind sided me and started have sex with my best friends, so double blow. I was still really messed up about it. I was playing a one shot of Space Marines RPG with a couple of close guys friends trying to cheer me up. The owner of the store and my group were really good friends so when he closed up he would let a few people stay after close. It was normal for good RPGs to run close to 7+ hours long per game. We were just getting started when I saw a new person which I've never seen and I know almost everyone that goes to the store. But he was talking with one of my better guy friends about bad anime endings. I heard him say that Inuyasha was a super bad ending. At that point I had to chime in and add my two scents about how bad didn't even start to cover it. At that moment we locked eyes and it was on. He was so good looking. I hadn't noticed it still I actually looked at him. He was tall, had these dreamy green/blue eyes, a smirk that could make any girl melt, and had the softest looking brown curls. We talked for awhile then he was invited to join our game. That night started a good friendship. After the shop closed up we were all taking a break and he took off his shirt. Not knowing what was going on at first till he turned his back to us. He had a huge zelda crest tattoo on his back. That moment I knew Oh I gotta make this mine. It was getting late and we were all kinda hungry cause now the register was closed, so he said he'll do a food run. I tagged along I had to know if he has feelings too. The first red light we hit he grabbed my face and kissed me so softly, but with so much passion I knew he felt the same. And a year and 3 months later he purposed, our wedding is about a year and a half from now. I know not the cutest story for normal romantic, but for use game girls that a story book romance.  

Im a pretty star

Dangerous Sweetheart

12,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Object of Affection 150
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers