Submit

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:34 pm
"Basically," Lovec sat down in the middle of the rubble and wiped her forehead on the back of her sleeve. "That was a nice little work out." She breathed. She was very happy with herself and Nicholas.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:51 pm
"Well then, wanna make our way to your place to take care of that cake?" Nicholas asked, picking up the rest of his guns with a yawn.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:03 pm
"What cake? Oh, oh yeah. The one in the oven." She stood and dusted herself off and started walking. When they finally reached her apartment, she opened the unlocked door and wrinkled her nose at the stench. "I burnt it!"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:17 pm
"Yea, that does smell like burnt cake." Nicholas said with a chuckle, walking in her apartment. "I'd offer to help back another one, but that's too much work that I don't want to do." He then replied with a smile, sitting down on her couch and relaxing.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:51 pm
She rushed into the kitchen and yanked open the oven door. Using mitts to take out the cake, Lovec dumped it into the sink and sighed."I guess once it cools I can still throw it at you?" Scratching the back of her head, she pouted for several minutes.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:14 pm
"Yea, and then next time you come to my apartment I'll throw a cake at you..." Nicolas grinned, still thinking it was kinda weird that she baked him a cake, even if it was just to through at him. "Then again baking takes effort and I need that effort to eat so... don't think that'll happen anytime soon." Nicholas got up to look at the cake, seeing it was pretty much burnt to a crisp. "Would have been cool if it caught fire though..."

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:45 pm
Lovec laughed, and then went serious as she looked at the cake in the sink. "Science experimeeeeeent! Lets see how long it takes to catch fire!" She instantly grabbed the pan and thrust it back into the oven. Cranking up the heat, she smiled gleefully and left to retrieve the fire extinguisher.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:57 pm
"Your welcome for the idea by the way." Nicholas said with a smile, now sitting next to Lovec to watch the cake ignite.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:12 pm
She sat cross legged on the floor, the fire extinguisher posed between her thighs as she watched the clock and the oven. "This better be epic, or you're in trouble foo." She sighed and dropped her head onto Nicholas's shoulder.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:29 pm
"Hey, just because I gave the idea, doesn't mean you had to go and do it." Nicholas retorted back, looking over at her as she laid on his shoulder. "Lets just hope that fire extinguisher can take care of the mess here too. Wouldn't want to burn down your place now would we. If you did, you'd probably have to live with me until it got fixed or something..." Nicholas added in, telling the girl who secretly likes him that there was a chance to live with him... Uh oh...

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:02 pm
(Revival bump!)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:55 pm
(Mommi-chan?)  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:07 pm
[ >.> ]

A dark look entered her eyes for a moment before she kicked the thought and rolled her eyes. "Yeah... that is just what I want to do. Live in your dirty house where your idea of clean it being able to walk from the couch to the fridge." The stench of burnt-ness filled the house, and Lovec wrinkled her nose. Shoulda opened the window first... she thought as the cake began to char and crackle. Soon the oven was filled with a thick black smoke and flames erupted. "AH!" Jumping up, Lovec pulled the pin and flashed forward to turn the knob off and fling open to the oven door.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:45 pm
"At least it doesn't smell like burt junk." He retorted back with a grin as he watched the cake pretty much die. Soon enough it went up in flames! "Awesome. It actually did turn into a sugar fireball." Nicholas said with a laugh while he watched Lovec freak and take out the fire with the extinguisher. "I think you're gonna need a new oven after this..." He peered into the inside of the oven, black and white stuff everywhere.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers