Boston Marathon 2013

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haunting Paranoia

Wheezing Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:20 pm
It's breaking news that 2 bombs detonated at the event. According to the currant news, 2 are deceased and 23 were injured.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/16/us/explosions-reported-at-site-of-boston-marathon.html?_r=0  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:58 pm
I saw that earlier sad
I do not understand people... It seems like every day there is some attack, on innocent people.  

A Song Is Born

Beloved Cutie-Pie

Haunting Paranoia

Wheezing Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:07 pm
It's crazy how people can do this...
I just want to see what crazy person did this. Could it possibly be the start of the Korea attacks? ._.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:52 pm
http://www.kmtr.com/news/national/story/Two-explosions-at-Boston-marathon-finish-line/j8hZwVnCsk2_KmuwvQXr5g.cspx
According to the New York Post, authorities have arrested a Saudi Arabian National in connection to the explosions. The 20-year-old unidentified suspect was reportedly hospitalized with severe burns.  

A Song Is Born

Beloved Cutie-Pie

Lady_Whitetree

Newbie Noob

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:28 am
I used to live near Boston. Granted,it was 8 years ago or so, but I still have the majority of the family that I know of living near Boston.

Do you think they'll be ok?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:49 am
Haunting Paranoia
It's breaking news that 2 bombs detonated at the event. According to the currant news, 2 are deceased and 23 were injured.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/16/us/explosions-reported-at-site-of-boston-marathon.html?_r=0

It is terrible news! Been praying for all of those affected by the bombing. I do not understand why things like this have to happen. :'(  

buckwolvhoosier

Starchan13

Magnetic Prophet

9,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:07 am
Bloorigard2
I used to live near Boston. Granted,it was 8 years ago or so, but I still have the majority of the family that I know of living near Boston.

Probably. The explosion happened in Boston, and didn't affect the surrounding towns physically (at least from what I know). Unless they were actually at the scene of the explosion, they should be alright.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:14 pm
Starchan13
Bloorigard2

Probably. The explosion happened in Boston, and didn't affect the surrounding towns physically (at least from what I know). Unless they were actually at the scene of the explosion, they should be alright.

I sort of meant, do you think any of them went, and do you think any of them would be ok if they did go?  

Lady_Whitetree

Newbie Noob

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200

StrayKit

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:53 pm
it's things like this that always make me feel disgusted with mankind and continually lose faith in the human race. we do such horrible things to each other sometimes for no reason at all, it's a miracle we haven't all just killed ourselves off yet  
08. ✿ - - - All Around The World News

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games