I'm bored.

In other words, it's the end of term and my profs are piling on the papers like there is no tomorrow. My muse is flitting away with each sentence I type that is not creative. Before it runs away for good, I'd like to find another gal willing to roleplay with me between my down times. I can do both forum roleplay in the guild or PM responses. However, if you're interested in being my RP partner, I request that you PM me. I might forget to check this thread, so just take the extra step inquiring please.

I can manage any type of response length -- from a paragraph to a few thousand words. However, I am not looking to type an epic now. I am asking for about a paragraph exchange or four to five sentences per reply which I am sure even an amateur can manage. Speaking of RP level, I don't care if you're a professional novelist with an entire book series out or just putting your hands to a keyboard. As long as you put effort into making this roleplay fun, I'll gladly RP with you. Typos do not bother me either; I make them myself.

While I am open to discussing new plots, I also have a few in mind I'd like to try. You don't have to go along with these, of course. Only ask about them if they suite your fancy. I do not like insta-crushes, though light flirting or finding my girl pretty is fine. Let our characters take it slow, okay?

Traditional school roleplay - Character to be used: [x]
I admit, I am a sucker for school-based yuri roleplays. Something about coming-of-age and coming to terms with one's sexuality stories really hit it off with me. Whether this is at a co-ed or all girls' school, I don't care. But I like the idea of our girls hiding their relationship due to the societal stigma until the feel comfortable to come out. I also encourage love triangles for this; so if you want to do so to increase angst, we're going to have to double on what characters we RP.

CEO x Secretary - Character to be used: [x]
I'll be playing the CEO in this one. And, before you get antsy, she is bisexual. For this roleplay, this of it as a The Devil Wears Prada situation -- your character is hired to be a secretary to one of the most successful jewelery firms in history. Unfortunately, your boss (my character) is a total b***h and works your character like a dog. By some terrible twist of fate, you see her going at it with a man, and she, likewise, catches you spying. Just when your character thinks you've lost the job you've been pining for, my CEO gal offers a proposition: if you want to keep your role and pay, keep your mouth shut. However, in order to agree to that, she also needs dirt on you, and that's where a controlling affair begins.

Cat Girl x Another Cat Girl/Some Other Creature - Character to be used: [x].
I don't have a plot in mind, though I don't mind anything light and fluffy. In a before roleplay I had, she was set in a world where everyone was part animal with two tails. I don't mind continuing that little attribute along or abandoning it for something else. You'll have to come up with a few ideas if you'd like to roleplay with this character, aha.

Thanks to all those who offer, I am really looking forward to roleplay with many of you. Ciao~