Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:51 pm
Random Nobody 13

User Image

It was a bright spring day in Faetasia. Alexander had decided to spend the day in a garden he found earlier in the week. He was looking for romance and what better place then a heavenly harem of flowers on a nice spring day. The smell of the buds cloaked the garden in perfume and Alex took it in. A smile rose across his face and he found a bench and draped himself over it. Alex's dreamy eyes fluttered shut and he dozed off basking in the aroma.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:04 pm
soxs1219
8D Also, you should totally reply to Grace and your hellhound boyo's rp <3

User Image

"What beautiful weather to enjoy such a lovely garden in," Elanor told her friend, Alla. Alla had invited her to come and enjoy her garden with her. Elanor had been rather glad to get out of her home and had taken her up on the offer. The two girls strolled down the path, Alla pointing out flowers she thought Elanor would particularly enjoy.

As they meandered, Elanor caught sight of a faefox basking in the sun on one of the many benches that dotted the trail. "Alla, do you know him?" she asked in a hushed tone, a blush creeping up her face as she stared at the cute male. Alla looked confused for a moment before shaking her head no. Catching sight of the blush, Alla nudged Elanor forward. "Why don't you go see if he's awake. If he is, we can invite him to tea with us," she suggested. Blush darkening slightly, Elanor nodded and took a few steps forward. "E-excuse me sir? Are you awake?" her voice was rather quiet as she didn't want to wake him if he was indeed sleeping.

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 2:39 pm
Random Nobody 13
will do ^-^ btw belle princesse=lovely princess in french

Alexander's eyes fluttered open slowly, heavy with sleep, a smile grew across his face as the two lady fae's came into focus. He spoke in a velvety voice "I believe I may still be dreaming with the company of you two beauties." He propped himself up on his shoulder on the bench and let his long tail sway. He looked at the girls, one seemed like the caretaker for the garden he nodded to her politely and looked to the girl whom had woken him, blush shown under her fur and he smiled warmly at her "If I'm awake I may be the luckiest fae in Faetasia." He stood in a graceful movement and stretched, shaking the sleep away. He walked to the females and raised the pink haired girl's paw to his lips and kissed it. "Alexander Evens, What's your name my belle princesse?" his blue eyes nearly glowed in the spring sun as he looked up at her  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:05 am
soxs1219
//totally replied to this sooner. sweatdrop

Surprised by the faefox's speech and approach, Elanor was speechless for a moment. "M-my name is Princess Elanor," she replied after a moments hesitation. Her light blue eyes met his, lingering for a moment before gesturing to the spriteling. "This is my dear friend, Alla."

The spriteling took one look at the two of them and had to hide her smile. She knew Elanor had been saddened by the lack of gentlemen with manners and charm and this one seemed to have both in abundance. "Pleased to meet you, Alexander," was all she spoke aloud.

Introductions made, Elanor slipped her hand out of the males and motioned to the picnic basket that Alla held. "Since you're here, we were wondering if you'd like to join us for our afternoon tea? It'd be lovely to get to know someone else who lives around here. I'm afraid I'm new to this town and haven't made many friends yet," she explained ruefully. Her expression brightened with hope. He was an awfully handsome faefox, not to mention he was acting like a gentleman.

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items