View Results

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:32 am
Adrian sighed. "Where's Professor X when you need him? Just send all the problem mutants to his boarding school and be done with it. I just want to have a normal life now, is that really so much to ask for?" he whined slightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:04 pm
"It is in this day and age." Amaya sighed as she got up and went back to her desk to continue writing.

Cali came over at that point, taking her mother's seat on the couch and looked up at Adrian while she ate her fruit salad. "You know that would mean sending Riley with all those psycho kids too?" She asked, kicking her feet up on the coffee table.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:14 pm
"Nope." Adrian said easily as he sat up. "For one thing, he hasn't gotten his powers yet. Another thing, he's not like one of those 'psycho kids'. If and when he does get his powers, he's got us to help him figure them out. I bet the ones causing trouble don't have mutants for parents, so they've got no one to teach them and no one to control them. Maybe that is an idealistic thought, but that's what I think anyway." he said with a shrug.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:19 pm
"From what I've seen on the news though, a lot of them do have parents from the ring. They're looking for excuses to bring up all their parents' violent histories in the ring. I've heard some owners are getting released from prison too..." She murmured.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:32 pm
"Like I said, idealistic thought on my part." Adrian shrugged. "Though of course they can't keep everyone in prison forever. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised that all this crap is coming up while the previous owners are getting released." he scratched the back of his head in frustration. "But if everyone keeps acting like a bunch of goddamn morons and causing trouble they're just going to be digging their own graves while pulling the rest of us down with 'em. One small group of mutants causes trouble and suddenly we're all branded as threats."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:38 pm
The thought of Sikes getting released made Cali nervous. She knew he was still angry with her mom for breaking up the ring and she was pretty sure he had money hidden that he had never paid out to her family. "You...You don't think they'd send us back into the underground...would they?..." She asked quietly, staring at the bowl of fruit in her hands.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:43 pm
"No way. Even if they tried, your mother and I would never let that happen." Adrian assured her as he gave her a kiss on the top of Cali's head. "It's not gonna be pretty, but I'm sure this'll all get cleared up eventually. It just takes time is all."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:58 pm
"But what if things get a lot worse?" She asked, still worried. Her parents were older now, and her mom had taken a lot of healing supplements over the years, but she'd had so many grievous injuries, she wasn't sure if Amaya was able to fight anymore. Ever since her mom had last been attacked, Cali had made it a point to learn how to fight and hone her powers, just in case.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:05 pm
"They will if you keep thinking like that. Just don't worry about it unless you have to. Besides, you've got me to watch out for you all. Your mother would have my head if I didn't." Adrian knew Amaya wasn't in the best of shape anymore so he knew he'd have to pick up the slack if anything happened.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:15 pm
Cali sighed, still unsure as she got up and went off to her room to go to homework and hide for a bit.

"You all act like I'm already dead." Amaya observed rather dryly to Adrian, knowing her family worried about her health a lot more since Riley was born, and especially as she had begun getting older.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:20 pm
"Haha, busted." Adrian chuckled sheepishly as he looked up to see Amaya standing there. "Sorry, I can't help it. You've just taken so many round trips through hell, it's kinda reflex at this point." he said getting up from the couch to hug Amaya from behind and give her a kiss on the cheek. "I worry because I love. Hardly anything wrong with that, I hope."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:43 pm
"Apparently experience accounts for nothing anymore. As I remember, you got your a** handed to you more times than I did." Amaya said in a rather annoyed tone. "Sure I may be older now but I still know the most about the ring and everything that's been going on politically since. Apparently my history doesn't account for anything anymore though." She sighed.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 7:36 pm
Adrian sighed, trying to choose his words carefully. "That was then, Amaya. This is now. Might I remind you how beaten and battered you were before Riley was born? You're not the fighter you used to be, and all the knowledge in the world can't protect you in a physical fight."  
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 9:08 pm
((SOORRY! I had finals this week I'll respond tomorrow!))  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 3:08 pm
Amaya rolled her eyes, not calmed any by her husband's words. "So you're saying the next fight I'm in I won't survive?" She asked.

Cali could hear her parents arguing in the living room still and if she could hear them, she knew that Riley would be able to. Sighing, she left her room and went over to her brother's room. "Hey nerd. So why are you deciding picking fights is a good idea? You aren't exactly the biggest 10 year old out there." She said to her brother as she plopped down on his bed.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff