Reply 24. ✿ - - - Life Issues
Living alone and fear to die alone

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:10 am
The thing is my mom often bring up the subject that being single life is hard...

I am single and if one day I have enough money to live on my own so I can be fully autonomous and independent... If I never get married and have kids, I'll just live alone...
However, my mom really dislike this idea... She believe that we need to live with someone so if you are sick or whatever someone will know and help you out****.She doesn't understand that for me it's important to share my life with someone that I love, not just with anyone so I can feel less lonely...

****She recently met this man that complain that he has no family or wife, and he fear to die alone. My mom feels the same because one day I'll live too. He basically was kicked out of his job and has no place to live. So, he came to live with us.

I don't really like that because he is a stranger to me. Like, I have never met him before. All he does is watching the tv, eat, sleep and go out when his friends are available. Before he drove my mom to do the groceries, but recently he doesn't want, because ''fuel is expensive'' and my mom said that she doesn't mind since she use the public transport instead.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:53 am
XxAriaxX

No it's not. My mother was single when she raised me and I have her to thank for them women I am today .

That's good marry for love not just because your mother doesn't want you to be alone.

That's nuts if this stranger isn't willing to sacrifice his needs for the needs of the other's who took him in then he has no right to be there. He also sounds like one of those pathetic men who are looking for sympathy and pity just to take advantage of someone else's kindness to get what he desires. Which is sad. Just be careful and cautiously with this stranger in your home.

Sweet pea you honestly are a strong young women and your willing to wait for the right person which is good. Believe me I trust in my heart that the lord will lead you to your angel waiting for you.

I hope this makes you feel better

emotion_hug heart emotion_bigheart  

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:29 pm
Kitty of Music
XxAriaxX

No it's not. My mother was single when she raised me and I have her to thank for them women I am today .

That's good marry for love not just because your mother doesn't want you to be alone.

That's nuts if this stranger isn't willing to sacrifice his needs for the needs of the other's who took him in then he has no right to be there. He also sounds like one of those pathetic men who are looking for sympathy and pity just to take advantage of someone else's kindness to get what he desires. Which is sad. Just be careful and cautiously with this stranger in your home.

Sweet pea you honestly are a strong young women and your willing to wait for the right person which is good. Believe me I trust in my heart that the lord will lead you to your angel waiting for you.

YESS smile !! I feel better now that someone understand my opinion in this situation hehee...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:37 pm
XxAriaxX
Kitty of Music
XxAriaxX

YESS smile !! I feel better now that someone understand my opinion in this situation hehee...

Am glad I made you feel better darling. After all that's what this guild is about is us sisters helping one another. classified_northkittenstar  

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

MizuiroSky

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:32 pm
I just want to add that if you are anxious to move out of your mom's place (and away from the weird freeloader), then you can always get an apartment with a friend. That way, you have the added benefits of living with someone else, without the commitment of marring the first single guy you see.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:29 pm
I would definitely suggest moving in with a friend. It's fun to live with someone who you can talk to when you are feeling lonely.
Or get a pet, like a dog. This also helps the loneliness because it gives you something to take care of and focus your attention on. And cuddle!! ^^

I completely understand not wanting to date just to have someone in your life. I didn't have boyfriend until I was 19, and that took him about 4 years of courting. To me, it's more important to have a best friend than a boyfriend.

you are my disease

Beloved Enabler

24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces