Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
A Tribal Sibling ((Me & Breaking Benjamin)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 7:08 pm
X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X
bigbubz1

Pai looked walked out the door leaving her weapon by the couch.
''Why do you not trust them...?'' she asked simply.

As they walked to school, Zarin thought about an answer. "They have secrets they keep from me, so I don't trust them about certain things."  
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 7:31 pm
bigbubz1

Pai nodded and let it be. She didn't like it when people pryed her infor, so she wouldn't do it to him. She looked at all the people around her,.
''Am I the only blue gurl...Czarin?'' she asked as the school campus they were upon, gasped,whispered,smiled, whistled and said
''Hey Sweetie......'' or even ''Damn! I'd take that for a ride.''
Pai stopped and looked at them, she turned towards them
''A ride.... What that be...?'' she asked cocking her head to the side.
The boy smiled,
''Come 'ere and I'll show ya...'' Pai thought about it, shrugged and began towards him.

Chanspicy

Shy Seeker

9,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 7:11 pm
X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X
bigbubz1

Pai nodded and let it be. She didn't like it when people pryed her infor, so she wouldn't do it to him. She looked at all the people around her,.
''Am I the only blue gurl...Czarin?'' she asked as the school campus they were upon, gasped,whispered,smiled, whistled and said
''Hey Sweetie......'' or even ''Damn! I'd take that for a ride.''
Pai stopped and looked at them, she turned towards them
''A ride.... What that be...?'' she asked cocking her head to the side.
The boy smiled,
''Come 'ere and I'll show ya...'' Pai thought about it, shrugged and began towards him.

Zarin stepped in between Pai and the boy. "I don't think so." Zarin looked over his shoulder at Pai. "Pai, he wants to have sex with you is what he is trying to say." Zarin glared at the boy. "Stay away from my sister."  
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 3:35 pm
bigbubz1

Pai looked at Zarin and stepped around him.
''Sex...?'' she asked questionally.
''Ahh.....you mean when a married family take action...?'' she asked, letting his words sink in. Pai closed her eyes and turned towards the boy.
''To think I can accept this offer comes with--'' She swung her leg around hitting him in the side. He lurched to the side, she grabbed his hair and slammed his face into her foot. When he lurched back, she grabbed his shirt and was an inch away from his face.
''Rejection and Heartbreak.... When you ask a women for it.... You better mean it with feelings.'' she smiled evilly.
''I know others like you.... We hung them.... For hurting my clan.... You hurt MY Clan of people..... Like women...'' she let him go and sighed, closing her eyes and mustering them open with anger and hate.
''I will not be afraid to kill you slowly...... Just like the other sicut creaturis foedis vobis.'' Her voice was sharp and bitter. She watched him cough and watch the others flee yelling. She smiled and turned towards Zarin.
''Please Czarin.... Go forward.''

Chanspicy

Shy Seeker

9,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 5:47 pm
X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X

Zarin smiled and nodded. "Let's head into the main building." They went into the main building and Zarin showed her around the building. "There are about 60 classrooms in the building, which is small for a school. This is our homeroom." Zarin opened a on the left and walked in with Pai.  
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 5:42 am
bigbubz1

Pai nodded, but to her... This was a lot of people. She kept quiet as he lead her around, occasionally nodding yes or no.
She sighed and looked out the window towards the tree's.
'Those seem absolutely nice.....' She was intturupted by a few girls.
''Zarin!!! We need your heeelllpppp~'' They asked, eyes full of panic.
Pai smiled and took a step back,
''Czarin is all yours. Please take him....'' She smiled, as the girls grabbed and dragged him down the halls. Pai watched him leave, she pivoted and walked the otherway.
''How to get to tree's.'' She whispered as others moved out of her way, she found the other entrance and walked out. She took a breath of air, smiled and kept going towards the tree's.

Chanspicy

Shy Seeker

9,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 1:06 pm
X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X

Zarin came back 5 minutes later, looking for Pai and paint staining his hands a little bit. The girls who had dragged him away had been his underclassmen last year in art club. He stopped at where he last left Pai and looked around. He decided that she must have went outside. So, he walked outside to look for Pai.  
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 7:46 pm
bigbubz1

Pai walked out to the best, tallest tree she could and started to climb. She took the biggest jump she could and caught the branch easily, pulling herself up. It took a few minutes to get to the top. When she got up the, the wind blew sweetly.She started to hum a song she'd heard on the plane on her way here. Only remembering a few words she spoke them softly, as a flock of birds flew by.
'' I finally know what it means to have something to call my own..... This is life..... I've got the whole world in front of me and nobody cares what I say.... I've made up my mind.... it all comes down to us, so don't slip away....' She felt proud remembering the words of the song. She smiled taking a step onto the next branch. She let her guard down and lifted up when it broke. Pai went free falling down for a bit. She gasped, slamming her shoulder on a branch before grabbing the next one down. She winced in pain and pulled her self up, sitting on the think branch.
'I'm such an idiot.... I can't believe I fell...'' she looked at her bloody, gash that covered it.
'Maybe I should look for some leaves....' She thought trying to get down slowly. Once again she slipped hitting the ground 20 feet below her. She felt all the air whoosh out of her and she gasped intaking air. She coughed got up, and looked around. No one was in sight for once. She took a breath and looked around, not touching her gashed arm.

Chanspicy

Shy Seeker

9,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 1:08 pm
X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X

Zarin walked around the corner of the school building and saw Pai. As he calmly walked over to her, he saw the gash on her arm and the blood. He rushed over to her, with a worried look on his face. "Pai, are you alright?" He looked at the gash more closely. "We'll have to get you to the nurse's office to get that treated." He started to reach out for her hand, but then remembered what she said. "Follow me."  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff