Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Questions, Answers, and FAQs
Information

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enetirnel

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:44 pm
It would be appriciated that if there are Topics on the same matter please go to them, Once the Question/Problem has been Answered/Solved please change the name of the Topic...or something like that or ask a FFAA Moderator to move Solved Topics into the Recycle Bin Sub-Forum to prevent the Thread having new posts in it after it's been Solved.

Thank You:

~ pesky-yuna

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 7:19 am
or, make sure to make a note for me (or another mod) to lock the thread, and i'll clean it up and lock it for future reference. no real need to delete most of these, as they can be quite helpful for a lot of people. once we get enough topics, we can make a Link list for them, to make it even easier.  

chaos.ultima.mage

Aged Gaian

Enetirnel

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:34 pm
chaos.ultima.mage
or, make sure to make a note for me (or another mod) to lock the thread, and i'll clean it up and lock it for future reference. no real need to delete most of these, as they can be quite helpful for a lot of people. once we get enough topics, we can make a Link list for them, to make it even easier.

Yup, That's Right....

Yes once I can get the Link Lists running I will put in Links to the Q & A of FF & KH so it makes it easier, I was making a Thread (Glitches) Happened to come by and ran off with the Link Lists, Oh and if you don't know who are the FFAA Moderators you can either check the First Page of the Memberslist or FFAA's Guild Homepage.  
Questions, Answers, and FAQs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games