Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Is this the pony place? (Solia and Efflo) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mare
Artist

Precious Cutie-Pie

14,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 1:40 am
Efflo didn’t look impressed yet all the same, he sighed again, resigning himself to his fate. “No, I don’t hate you,” he answered, frowning. The boil grudgingly offered her his hand, realizing he hadn’t introduced himself.

“I’m Efflo.”

iStoleYurVamps

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 8:30 am
To be fair, Solia was about as impressive as a rock with a bunch of lisa frank stickers on it. It was more just a device used to confuse really. The hand taken Efflo would realize that Solia was pretty much far too excited about the whole face she was talking to a halloweener. She immediately made a high pitched happy sound in the back of her throat while grinning like a fool.

"Thank you! Ah, I knew you guys weren't all bad. It's great to meet you Efflo! And um-" She looked at the glow worms, "And company! Um-" Looking to her watch she gave a small huff. "If you have any questions I'd be happy to answer them but I've got to run sooner or later."

She was pouting now. "They don't let me out past the hour pretty much."
sammpai

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

mare
Artist

Precious Cutie-Pie

14,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 6:16 pm
All bad? What did she mean all bad? “Of course I’m not bad,” he snapped a little harshly, before softening his tone. “What does bad even mean?”

That was about the only question he had of the girl for the moment, he didn’t know a whole lot about hunters except well, and he guessed that they were always told that hunters were bad… Hm, maybe that was what she had meant.

iStoleYurVamps

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 8:32 am
Solia blinked, looked down, looked sad then sighed. "Bad like hurting people bad, the enjoying their suffering bad. Making people live alone and afraid... Making people see things and be forgotten." Israfel made a small sound as she picked at the string.

"When I was little they weren't all bad.. but some were. Humans... we are not a very trusting species in some ways. When one of us doesn't conform or acts out... they often lack in support or are ousted. Perhaps a modern version of survival of the fittest." Brown eyes looked back up at Efflo. "Bad is subjective, and requires the parties discussing it to have a common grounds as what defines 'bad'...if that makes sense."

sammpai

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

mare
Artist

Precious Cutie-Pie

14,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:25 pm
“Humans don’t sound very nice,” Efflo mused sullenly, watching the girl’s expressions change. “Do you mean monsters are bad? I mean.. I am sure some are less than savoury… And sometimes they look at you like you’re lunch… But that’s just normal, isn’t it?”

He tilted his head at her, still not really understanding.

iStoleYurVamps

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:56 pm
She laughed, neither bitter nor really joyful; it was a laugh that was forced, dull. Tired. "No, many humans are not nice, but mostly it's because they're afraid. Once they stop being afraid... then they're nicer. At least that's what I'd like to think." Shoulders rose and fell with a huff. Explaining humans was hard. Mostly as they were so... complex.

"Monsters are not bad just like humans are not bad." She used her fingers to add air quotes. "It's a view that varies depending where you stand. On an ethical level, what you do in theory is natural, and arguably, beneficial to the human race. The same however, could be said of me as a hunter. Normal is also a subjective term. Defining bad... it's a matter humans don't have to deal with normally. Humans think they are the only race, well, the only anything that has sentience. The concept of other beings certainly exist and well as various hypothesis for extraterrestrial life- we often forget the limited scope of our sensory intake and just-" Solia stopped realizing she was rambling.

"The fact in the end is we're at a crossroads of sorts. Humans want to survive, we want to feel safe. Halloween is thus seen as a threat to our safety, despite your existence being that of our own creation. Hunters are what you fear... I don't know how I have this ability to see your kind, only that it caused me suffering. So I have chosen to fight back and try to make sense of the pain that was caused to me. On a basic level no one is really wrong, we're just acting in ways we feel is right... yet nothing will change that way, we won't ever really be at peace if we keep acting like we all are justified."

Solia smiled, as sad as it was. "That's why I want to talk and fight less. So we can find a way that doesn't hurt anyone! Plus peace isn't impossible right?"

sammpai

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items