Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Embracing Death ((Me & Holo Sora))

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:07 am
In life, Zarin was a leader of a very powerful gang. He didn't seem to worried about dying. Until he was betrayed by his right hand man and killed, that is. As his soul left his body, he was sent to purgatory. Purgatory is where all souls are sent to be judged on whether they go to heaven or hell. Not only that, but they are assigned a grim reaper as a guide. Zarin, who has been labeled as a very dangerous soul, was assigned ___ as his guide. ____ is an elite grim reaper, and she takes her job very seriously. Zarin, who had just recently been judged, is being sent to hell. Now beings the long journey of Zarin and _____ to the main city of hell. What will happen to these two along the way?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:12 am
Name: Zarin Carter
Bio: Zarin has killed many people in his lifetime, far too many to count in fact. When he is killed and judged to go to hell, he vows to kill anyone, demons and such, that gets in his way. Though, he enjoys the company of ____ for some reason.
Personality: Has a cold demeanor, but seems to warm up around ____. Could it be possible that he has a crush on her?
Pic:
User Image  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Holo Claudia Fox

Timid Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:18 pm
User Image
Name:
Solara "Soul" Hoshi
Although she's around 7000 years old, Solara died at age 10
Bio:
Solara was a happy, carefree child when she was alive. During on walk to the park, a drunk driver turned sharply and slammed into Solara and her mother, injuring them badly. Amazingly, they did not die once they were hit. Although they were alive at that time, Solara died two minutes before they reached help. She was sent to Heaven, but something happened there were Solara was changed into a Grim Reaper. Now, at age 7000, Solara is the top Grim Reaper. She has passed all her tests with flying colors and has guided more souls to their rightful places, earning her nickname Soul. That nickname is only given out once every 1000, and Solara was given that title when she was only 600 years old. Now, her newest job is to guide some gang guy named Zarin. Feeling no pity for him, Solara is just ready to get this over with and return to her "home." But, for some reason, she is beginning to like the Hell-bound Zarin. What is happening to her?
Personality:
Solara feels no pity for anyone that is being sent to Hell. She tries to become friends with the ones being sent to the clouds, but that doesn't always work. She is very serious when working, and has no second thoughts about speaking her mind to anyone. Solara will not budge from her path and usually never speaks to the people she is guiding. She is slightly warmed up to Zarin, though.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:25 pm
Holo Sora Kurono

((I'll start us off))

Zarin stood outside the room where he had just been judge, glaring at people who walked past him. The person who had judge him told him to wait while his 'guide' was being told about Zarin's situation. He sighed as he waited.  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Holo Claudia Fox

Timid Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:39 pm
bigbubz1

User Image

________________Solara "Soul" Hoshi

A girl looking around ten years of age walked briskly down the hall towards the "courtroom." She passed many others that looked much older, yet they bowed their heads as she walked passed them. Yes, they should bow their heads. This was Solara, Soul, Hoshi, the top Grim Reaper of this time. She made her way down the hall and stopped before the large doors. Glancing towards her right, Solara saw the person she was guiding. Someone by the name of Zarin, if she remembered correctly. "I suppose you are Zarin, correct?" Solara asked as she looked up at the nineteen year old. So what if she was the size of a ten year old girl. Solara could take down a grown man in a matter of seconds.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:52 pm
Holo Sora Kurono

User Image
At first, Zarin was honestly surprised by Solara. He didn't show his surprise on the outside though. This 10 year old girl is supposed to be my guide? "Yes, I am. I suppose that you are my guide then?" He could tell that this girl meant business. He looked down at her, since there was a height difference.

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Holo Claudia Fox

Timid Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:50 am
bigbubz1

User Image

"Yes, I'm your Guide. You can call me Soul." Solara nodded. "Now, let's go." She reached out into thin air and seemed to grab onto something. The Grim Reaper pulled slightly and a scythe was in her hand. "Come on." Solara turned and walked a different way she had come before. At the end of the hall, she stopped and glanced back, making sure Zarin was keeping close. "Stay close unless you want to wander the halls of Central for the rest of your life. Other Grim Reapers hate it when souls get lost in here." With that, Solara turned right. She took quite a few twists and turns as they walked. Solara was keeping a brisk pace the entire way, causing Zarin to walk faster then stroll.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:25 pm
Holo Sora Kurono

User Image
As Zarin followed her through the halls of Central, his mind began to wander. Even though his girl seems to be a 10 year old shrimp, she is a grim reaper. I wonder how long she has been dead. He decided not to bother her with such questions. He saw that most people were moving out of the way of the two, giving Zarin a little more insight on how powerful Soul was.

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 1:41 pm
Holo Sora Kurono
bigbubz1

User Image

"Yes, I'm your Guide. You can call me Soul." Solara nodded. "Now, let's go." She reached out into thin air and seemed to grab onto something. The Grim Reaper pulled slightly and a scythe was in her hand. "Come on." Solara turned and walked a different way she had come before. At the end of the hall, she stopped and glanced back, making sure Zarin was keeping close. "Stay close unless you want to wander the halls of Central for the rest of your life. Other Grim Reapers hate it when souls get lost in here." With that, Solara turned right. She took quite a few twists and turns as they walked. Solara was keeping a brisk pace the entire way, causing Zarin to walk faster then stroll.

((BUMP))  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff