Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Ayane's Home

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rawr Loves Yew

Shirtless Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:02 pm
♫Welcome to the home of Ayane♫
User Image

Setting: This is the home of Ayane, the daughter of a very wealthy family. One of the many presents from her parents on her 18th birthday, her parents bought her her own mansion, but not just any mansion, this mansion is located on the family's very own private island, and she's the only one that lives there beside the butlers and maids positioned there to assess most of Ayane's needs and wants.

Ayane's profile: Ayane's Mistress Profile

Rules:
1. Follow Gaia's ToS!
2. Follow the guild's rules
3. Profanity(Cussing, swearing, ect.) IS allowed in this Roleplay, but I ask you please do not get carried away with it.
4. Please try not to have one-liners, I understand writers block happens but please do not let this happen often.
5. As for Rule 4 stated above, this really isn't a rule but, you do not have to get carried away with your post with 4+ paragraphs. Try to keep it pretty simple, but make sure there is enough details still.
6. Also not another rule but, I am a semi-literate Roleplayer. This is more of an extra information 'rule'.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:59 pm
User Image
♪With the sounds of my keys...♪

♬Ayane♬

The sounds of the crickets are muffled to Ayane's ears while she is passionately humming one of her own songs she's been working on the past few weeks. She sits outside where the moon is almost at its full potential during the night. There isn't a cloud in the sky to block the moons light, the light gives off barely any warmth if any, leaving Ayane a bit chilled. She's been humming her song with her face to the sky and her eyes closed as to get more of a connection with her music. Opening her eyes the moon is the first thing she sees,
" Mr. Moon.. why must you shine brighter than the stars? You are taking their glory... Is it because you wish to be a star as well?" She glances away from the sky and looks down her long driveway, letting her eyes adjust she can see the mass rows of cherry blossoms that line down her drive on both sides. She can faintly see a pair of dimmed headlights of a car making its way down her drive. "Well, it seems they have arrived." she told herself happily. " I wonder if they too want to be a star..?" . She gets up and yawns, as she woke up later than she normally does, and smooths out her favorite dress, the one with the keys of a grand piano under a thin see through black skirt. She waits while the car approaches creepily slow down her driveway.

♫...is a beat to my own harmony♫

Rawr Loves Yew

Shirtless Fairy

white_witch_shara

Interesting Cutie-Pie

9,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:38 pm
User Image

Alicia and Catherine

"Guards!!! Come on! Let us out! I'm dying in here!," a young girl giggled as she once again yelled at the guards just for the heck of it. "Catherine please, must you keep irritating them? Their gonna yell at us again if you don't stop," another girl said as she nervously played with the hem on her black skirt. "Alicia you need to lighten up. All they can do it yell at us. They wont lay a finger on us so don't get your stockings in a twist," Catherine stated as she walked back to her sister's side and sat down.

The twin sisters didn't know that someone had bought them, so when a guard came to their cage and didn't yell, they were surprised. "Seems you lady's are finally getting out of my hair, hopefully for the last time," the guard stated as he reached for his keys. "Aww you know you're gonna miss us," Catherine sweetly purred. Alicia just shook her head at her sister's nice act. "Yeah right. I bet your new master will love the nice act until you turn into the vampire manipulator you really are," he laughed as he unlock the cage doors. Catherine flashed her fangs at him in a smirk. Alicia grabbed her sister's hand to stop her from doing something stupid.

The guard quickly chained their wrists together and connected both their wrists to a chain. Alicia had to keep grabbing her sister to get her to behave till they got to the car that would take them to their new home. Catherine was perky for the whole ride as Alicia dreaded the idea of a new master. "I wonder what our new master is like. I hope he's rich. I need new clothes. This dress is so not white enough. That never seems to bother you though sister. You always wear black, just like your mood. You should be more like me. People like out-going people like me," Catherine rambled as they rode. The guard that accompanied the sister's just ignored the two. "Sister you have enough perkiness for the both of us. Can you please try to behave this time? We need a real home," Alicia pleaded with her sister.

Catherine just ignored her sister as the car came to a stop and their door was opened to allow them an escape. The twins climbed out and looked up at the home before them. This made Catherine smile and Alicia frown. The guard pulled on their chain to make them walk up the steps to the home's door. He knocked heavily on the massive door and they waited for someone to answer.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:04 pm
white_witch_shara

User Image
♪With the sounds of my keys...♪

♬Ayane♬

Ayane stood on the side of the porch, where she was in the dark side, her favorite spot. She liked this spot best because it's where the porch light doesn't reach. She stood silently, watching, as the guard led two girls up the stairs of her front door, quickly she observed the two. One of the girls was in a white dress whom she noticed first because she stood out more.
' She's rather cute, and she wears one of my favorite colors as well... I like her thus far, I will see if I still I like her later on..' She remarked to the girl in the white dress as she thought. ' And oh my, that other girl in black... She too looks very nice... I bet those two are sisters, maybe even twins. Hehe, I like this,' she bit her lower lip with a smile.

As the two girls arrived at the front door and they rang the bell, Ayane smoothed out her dress again and waited another second before walking up into the light.
" Welcome ladies," she said with a smile and welcoming voice. She tried to hide the excitement in her voice when she spoke, " You must be the new guests we were expecting. My name is, Lady Ayane. May I know your names? " She asked in a curious and interested tone. She was curious and very interested in the girls. They looked adorable, standing next to each other. She couldn't wait till she had them inside, her mind raced with many ideas and all the questions to ask them. Smiling politely, she waited to hear their voices.

♫...is a beat to my own harmony♫

Rawr Loves Yew

Shirtless Fairy

white_witch_shara

Interesting Cutie-Pie

9,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 6:28 pm
User Image

Alicia and Catherine

The girls heard before they saw the young girl step out of the shadows. They turned towards her, Catherine with a smile on her face while Alicia remained unemotional. They both noticed that she was rather cute and dressed just as cute.

Catherine tried to take a step forward but the guard pulled on her chains, making her stay put. She continued to smile anyways. "It is a pleasure to meet you Lady Ayane. My name is Catherine and this is my sister Alicia," she said as she indicated her sister, who gave a small curtsy. Alicia looked at their new master and gave a small and weary smile.  
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 10:56 pm
Rawr Loves Yew

User Image

Jeice Eyler

The time Jeice had been picked up by the slavers had been fuzzy at best for him, most likely from a concussion or loss of blood. It was probably for the best since he whimpered and cried from the pain more than he would ever admit. On his way to the center he fell in and out of consciousness, flailing arms and legs for the time awake, and the guards had to drag him inside when they arrived. The guards cleaned him up, covered his injuries to make him look presentable, and gave him his collar before throwing him into a cage. Not even a night passed before someone had bought him and he was taken out of his cage.

Jeice had been thrown into a vehicle with several other slaves, though he was in the far back with chains. The long ride helped him compose himself and he was able to think a lot more clearly. The pain was a little unbearable but at least now he was able to put on his tough act. Moments after the car lurched to a stop the door flew open and he was yanked out. He tried to protest as he was pulled to the porch where three females stood. "Wait, what's going on? Let me go," he growled at the guard through clenched teeth, confused and angry. He began to thrash around and the guard hoisted him up over his shoulder. "Screw you, b*****d! Let me go!"

Butterscotch Faerie Tales
Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

The Center and Homes

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas