Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] Birds of a feather [Lanfen] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 1:46 pm

Lan huffed, cheeks puffing just a bit. "Stallions don't remain friends forever all the time. And a mare like you- Mengyao needs to make it official. Really." A huffing little wave of her hand.

"A proper courtship. Stop any wandering eyes. " Hand clapped together. "Oh!" A sly smile. "Has he used the L word yet?"

Lan had deviated, yet, it was pleasant enough of a distraction.
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 9:36 am

With a little squint, Lifen caught the deviation from darker words, deciding to amuse the woman with her little words of gossip, sighing softly and shaking her head. Leave it to Lan to make a sad mare feel better.

"A proper courtship, mm?" She mused lightly, blushing a little again as she thought it over, worrying the edge of her tea cup a little, before the Noblewoman asked her a sensitive question, making her look up and then over. She couldn't lie, it was pretty obvious.

"He did and he did not?" She tried to explain, trying to find the words. "He told me he loved me, but that he could not be with me." She murmured quietly to the Noblewoman.

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 9:33 am

Lan would need to, at least once he was in the right sorts, have a nice talk with him about giving Lifen a proper courtship. It just wouldn't do, leading her around. It was the mare's job to lead, the stallion's to chase... sort of. Mengyao to not even say his intent-

Scandal.

A huff at the fact he 'did and did not', Lan wasn't too surprised. "Never can be clear can he? Mule. The only one that would keep you apart is his own foolishness. I don't doubt he does what he does out of love, but really, he's terrible at it all." Another sip of tea.
"Have you tried seducing him?"

Sometimes Lan was very blunt.

Nerpin
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 6:23 pm

Leave it to Lan to be blunt.

Clearing her throat, Lifen was starting to burn up, red as her natural eye, as she sipped her tea, trying to cool herself down. Of course she didn't think about seducing him - it seemed like an idea furthest from what she had only recently decided, relation wise.

"N-no." She started, flicking eyes up to the smaller woman. "No, not that. I never thought about that." She murmured, kind of flushing even further, if that was even possible.

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 10:10 pm

Of course she would be blunt. Because when it came to the whole of hearing about relationships, she wanted the details. It was cute seeing Lifen blush that hard, Lan letting a giggle escape her.

"Maybe when things are better, it will be a thing to consider. You could always run off with another stallion, get Mengyao jealous. He's possessive, seeing you with another stallion might spur him to action."
Nerpin
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:08 pm

"I could not do that." She murmured quietly in to her cup a little, giving her a soft look, shaking her head a little. She couldn't help but feel blessed that she had someone who would be willing to be open with the little Artisan.

"Thank you, you have been kind enough to let me vent to you, though. I appreciate it."

iStoleYurVamps
Old as s**t rp tag! Probably can wrap this up too LMAO >>.....

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers