Welcome to Gaia! ::

Something Like That

Back to Guilds

Just a bunch of crazy non-humans hanging out. XD 

Tags: random, sexyfine, non-humans, international, hang-out 

Reply Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!
called into work today

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ADSOC

Dangerous Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 1:09 am
it sucks that i am unable to work today so much so that im freaking out. i wanna curl up in a corner and forget the world exists. i know... it's a bit extreme thinking on my part, but im part of a team that depends on me going to work when i have to and being there when im not in case someone else cant be there. that's why im flipping out. im expected to do great things, but i cant even find the ******** keys to go to work. this is embarrassing...  
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 7:55 pm
I hate calling out too, I try not to unless I am super sick or in a lot of pain >.< I know with them at my work they can do it with out me, usually when people call out it's not huge suprise >.< so it's like well s**t what can you do, we don't get mad at anyone for it but yea it sucks to call out and it sucks to have people call out >.<  

Waitingforwings6

Angelic Worker

Angry Kitsune
Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 4:55 pm
Were your co-workers upset with you? surprised Did it work out?  
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 12:15 am
Angry Kitsune

nah, everything turned out okay. i did get written up for it tho. my boss [i have three different ones] at the time understood.  

ADSOC

Dangerous Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Angry Kitsune
Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 9:23 am
ADSOC
Angry Kitsune

nah, everything turned out okay. i did get written up for it tho. my boss [i have three different ones] at the time understood.

Written up? surprised You mean it's going down on your permanent record? Will it affect your job later on?  
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 7:45 pm
Angry Kitsune
ADSOC
Angry Kitsune

Written up? surprised You mean it's going down on your permanent record? Will it affect your job later on?

yea, sadly :L i dont think it'll affect my job that much. ive been working over two months now and i'm just as good at my job as the people who've been there for 5+ years. not to gloat or anything, i'm faster than my supervisors. o.o  

ADSOC

Dangerous Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Angry Kitsune
Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 7:31 am
ADSOC
Angry Kitsune
ADSOC
Angry Kitsune

yea, sadly :L i dont think it'll affect my job that much. ive been working over two months now and i'm just as good at my job as the people who've been there for 5+ years. not to gloat or anything, i'm faster than my supervisors. o.o

Then they can't get rid of you! mrgreen You're too good!  
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 11:03 pm
Angry Kitsune
ADSOC
Angry Kitsune
ADSOC
Angry Kitsune

Then they can't get rid of you! mrgreen You're too good!

in theory, they shouldn't. that, however, doesn't mean they can't. im still under 90 day suspension thing where i can be fired at any time. really, we are so short people that they cant afford to fire me or anyone else for that matter  

ADSOC

Dangerous Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Angry Kitsune
Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 11:34 am
ADSOC
In theory, they shouldn't. that, however, doesn't mean they can't. im still under 90 day suspension thing where i can be fired at any time. really, we are so short people that they cant afford to fire me or anyone else for that matter

You're on probation? surprised That's bad, man. But it's good that they have no choice but to keep the staff they have now. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 5:17 am
Angry Kitsune
ADSOC
In theory, they shouldn't. that, however, doesn't mean they can't. im still under 90 day suspension thing where i can be fired at any time. really, we are so short people that they cant afford to fire me or anyone else for that matter

You're on probation? surprised That's bad, man. But it's good that they have no choice but to keep the staff they have now. 3nodding

it's not rly that bad. it wasn't because of getting written up. its a new employee thing. today i got a poker chip for taking an extra shift, so it doesn't matter that i got written up now xP I'm happy that my hard work is getting noticed.  

ADSOC

Dangerous Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Angry Kitsune
Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 10:06 am
ADSOC
Angry Kitsune
ADSOC

it's not rly that bad. it wasn't because of getting written up. its a new employee thing. today i got a poker chip for taking an extra shift, so it doesn't matter that i got written up now xP I'm happy that my hard work is getting noticed.

Oh? How much is a poker chip worth? surprised I'm not familiar with anything like that. And okay. So it's like you're all on trial to see how you perform and if it's worth keeping you, but clearly, you are doing well and getting noticed by your superiors. So most likely they will wanna keep you. :p  
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 12:13 am
Quote:

Oh? How much is a poker chip worth? surprised I'm not familiar with anything like that. And okay. So it's like you're all on trial to see how you perform and if it's worth keeping you, but clearly, you are doing well and getting noticed by your superiors. So most likely they will wanna keep you. :p

the chip is $5 and can be used to buy promo tuff. basically, it's like a coupon. yes, they have me scheduled for 5 days next week. six if I include Sunday, which Sunday-Wed. are back-to-back days .___.  

ADSOC

Dangerous Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Angry Kitsune
Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 8:57 am
ADSOC
Quote:

Wow. That's good for you, right? More work equals more pay. biggrin

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 12:23 pm
Angry Kitsune
ADSOC

Wow. That's good for you, right? More work equals more pay. biggrin

eh... to a certain degree, yes. my body is saying no as of lately .___.  

ADSOC

Dangerous Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games