Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[HH 1v1] Simply Ignorant [Simply/Jake] (FIN} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raja

Kawaii Shoujo

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 10:43 pm
She frowned up at him from her place on the ground as he spoke again shaking her head a bit. "Then explain why you don't want to be friends. It's always good to have friends." She stated it rather plainly, obviously not giving up at that point. "Your friend there helps you, why can't I be considered just the same?" Jake, unfortunately, was the first human she'd met. Of course she wanted to be friends. There was a lot about the human world she didn't know. She was curious, just like he had to wonder things about their world?

The were so different after all, right?

Though it seemed like he wanted little to no part in it as he turned away and spoke again, causing her ears to droop a bit. Sadly, she didn't take a hint and budge, instead speaking a bit quietly for once. Obvious sorrow in her voice as she spoke. "But if I do that we really can't ever get along." She knew that dissipating wasn't pleasant, but... she didn't want to never see him again. "That's too sad."

----------------------

HP: 3/30
Action: No action
Result: No action
Charge: 1/1 Y1 The Chill

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 11:02 pm
Everything she said... Damn it, how come no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't run away from it? No matter how hard he tried, everything reminded him of her. That pleading look in her eyes...

He grit his teeth and averted his gaze.
"Because. I don't NEED friends. I never did. I have no need for them. This..."
He stared at the tonfas.
"He... it...it's not my friend. He... I only use him because I have to. I'm not strong enough myself. I don't WANT to rely on anyone. If I could... I'd do this by myself. Alone."

There was hurt in the nergal's voice.
I consider you my friend. I'm not just your weapon. I'm your partner, your friend also. Even though you treat her this way, that student still treats you like a friend. Even though you've been nothing but mean to Sherry, she still treats you as a friend. By pushing us away, you're not only hurting them, but yourself as well, I don't unders->
ENOUGH.

Enough was enough. He didn't want to hear this anymore, didn't want to deal with this anymore. He was tired. Nothing he did was working. Why couldn't they understand he just wanted to be alone?

"You're right. We can't get along. We're not meant to. Humans and Halloween creatures will never get along."
Was he talking about them, or was he hinting at more?
"You can't always have what you want. Sometimes, for the sake of others, you need to learn to let go."

The weapons were de-summoned, and his gaze lingered on Simply.
"In time, you'll learn to see us for who we really are. I'll spare you this time, but next time, you won't be so lucky."
He reached into his pocket and pulled out a pendant, muttering the words "Deus Ex Machina."

He cast one last look at the werefox before portalling out.

[ Exit ]

--------------------------

HP: 49/50
Action: ---
Result: ---
Charge: [3/3] Y3 Headlights (0/1) | [0/3] Y2 Barrier (0/1)
Items: Tusk of Ares

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

Raja

Kawaii Shoujo

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 11:13 pm
"Never... have friends?" She looked like she was going to start bawling again at that point, her lower lip trembling. That was... that was terrible. "You must be so lonely..." She mumbled quietly, glancing briefly at the weapons. Then back to the hunter himself. "I'd be lonely." Perhaps he wasn't like her, but... then everyone got lonely. Everyone needed someone. Truly.

Why was he so dead set that no one liked him? That everyone was his enemy. "If you don't get along with humans, get along with us." Because even if they wouldn't like him, if those other hunters were mean. She was nice. "I can make those bullies go away if they pick on you?" It obviously wouldn't click, no matter how many times he said it, that they couldn't get along. Because everyone could. Race didn't matter.

What you were didn't make you who you were. Simply had made a choice to get along with people, and... was he saying that he had made a choice to never get along with anyone? "...that's too..." And there she went frowning again, sniffling a bit at the thought of being all alone in the big world. Never having anyone to play with, talk with...

Sadly, she didn't have much of a chance to try to win him over as the hunter suddenly turned. The hunter turned away at that leave with some tool she knew nothing of. He muttered a warning before speaking to it and vanishing just as she started to get to her feet. "WAI-" The words caught in her throat as the human was now gone, leaving an empty spot as she flopped back to the ground, alone now.

...darn. He'd left. "I don't even know how to meet you again..." She mumbled, frowning as she took to licking at her arms a bit. She'd rest a little before finding her way out. But really... now how was she going to talk to him again?

Mean. How mean. Leaving without saying a proper goodbye.

[ EXIT IN A BIT ]

----------------------

HP: 3/30
Action: No action
Result: No action
Charge: 1/1 Y1 The Chill

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers