Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Shadow in the Farmer's eyes(DutchessXDrak) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 4:42 pm
"I love you too Viktor." She said and nuzzled her head under his before she hugged him with her tail wrapping around them. She felt like they were growing more distant than ever but didn't want to think about it.  
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 7:47 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Viktor could not stop himself from worriing about when the child come into the world.it will be a demon child but he love her to much to only let that pushed him away"i would give anything to save you or our unborn child"he said in a happy tone  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 2:09 pm
Kaori smiled and said "I'm glad." SHe said and started to purr happily. After a while she was sound asleep in Viktor's arms needing a nap.  
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 1:59 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Viktor walked Kaori into the bedroom and laid her down on the bed.he then headed outside to start some training with the other ninjas to see how skilled they are now  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 2:11 pm
Kaori smiled as he carried her into their room and placed her under the covers. She was sleeping peacefully and snuggled under the covers, she was warm and happy.  
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 9:12 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Viktor did not felt like training right now and tihnks he should take a nap with Kaori.he walked into their bedroom and get under the covers with his lover.again the same bad feeling showed up making him worried  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 11:15 am
Kaori snuggled up to Viktor sensing he had come back. SHe smiled and opened her eyes and sleepily took a deep breath. Then she noticed his worried expression. "What's wrong Viktor? I can tell when something is bothering you. Don't try lying to me. I can tell when you are. Just tell me what's wrong. Please?" She said giving him her 'Pwease Honey.' Face and looked at him wanting to know what was wrong.  
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 11:28 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Viktor played with Kaori's hair"i'm afeared that our child would become a raging demon..."he close both of his eyes not wanting to let her know how he felt about this.it was his pride of being a master that made him so close off when talking about this"don't be mad at me...it just i don't want to see a monster be made from us"tears ran down his face and he could not hide how he felt  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 2:13 pm
Kaori smiled and said "I'm not mad. I understand that you're scared. But it depends on how you raise the baby. I'm sure that if we raise him or her right then they will not become evil. After all I had human parents and look how I turned out." She said as she laid her head on his chest.  
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 9:41 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Viktor hold her hand in his and looked down at her"i will make sure it don't become a monster...a ninja is not a slave to it body...it a master of both mind and body"he said in a happy tone and keep thinking about what happened if he failed to raise it right.remembering back to his childhood made his blood boil  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers