Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1 vs 1] Devil in Disguise (Roch/Simply) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:28 am
Roch started to laugh, moving Desiree so she could see her properly. "It's my scythe, screech. I'm a reaper--I use it t'focus my FEAR however I want to, which is the only reason we get t'carry around huge a** weapons while everyone else has t'just deal. But if I wanna use a skill that can hurt, I use my guitar t'focus it, an' if I wanna use my FEAR t'heal, I use my guitar t'do that, too."

He played a quick riff without FEAR at all. "An' if I wanna just hang out an' play, I use my guitar for that, too. Hell, Desiree's... well... as multipurpose as I am, which makes sense, since, she IS me--or the embodiment of my FEAR. An'..." He frowned, flicking a finger over the sharp blade that edged the body of the guitar, "looks like I need t'sharpen her again."

It made sense. He'd been going through a lot of emotional bullshit, of course his weapon would show his lack of mental sharpness, too.

Raja
No worries, things came up!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:11 am
That was so not fair. She could not even begin to express the level of not fair that that was. She wanted an excuse to lug around big, giant weapon of do whatever she wanted. The world was an unjust place when all she got was a set of claws and the ability to change into things. Cause well. She wanted a magical healy-hurty thingy too!

"I want one too!" Because whining about it would get her whatever she wanted. "That's a lot more fun than kicking things! Can you hit people with it too?" Because then it really WOULD be all purpose. and that just made it even better- better.

Was that a word?

"So does it really do just everything you can? It can talk too then?" She smiled brightly, circling around a bit as her tail flicked back and forth idly. "But you know files are the best for sharpening things." she at least knew that much, she even had proof of her expertise. What with her hands sort of working as living proof at all times.

Ice Queen
Slowest tags in the west /shot

Raja

Kawaii Shoujo

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items