Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[1 v 1] Sisters in Arms (Lan/Neru) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Beejoux rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-16)

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:03 pm
"Our ambitions are much the same, Lady Lan." They were both born into a something special, and they both aspired to be so much more. It made the priestess smile, though it slipped as she was forced to jerk away from the arrow loosed by the noble, it's sharp edged head grazing her shoulder.

Unlike the lady before her though, Nergui sought to have someone at her side. At one point she had been convinced that she needed nobody, that no one was worthy to call themselves her guardian, but know she knew better. It was not weakness that had her longing for that connection. However, none of that was voiced.

Instead she gave a soft chuckle and a slow roll of her shoulders before rushing at the other woman again. "I do not know where a priestess may rise, but if there is a place, then I will find it." As for the rest? Well, she was already tainted by Insanity, what more farm could it bring her?

HP: 25
DMG: 4

iStoleYurVamps
I can't believe I forgot to quote this. 8|

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 10 Total: 12 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:14 am
"Power is power as it goes, and those who seek must be willing to fight for it." That was why she trained, read daily, yearned for approval from her cousin- it would make her better. It would prove that she was worthy- and more importantly it would leave no doubt in her own mind that she had earned her place, by birth or not.

The nobility were to be the champions, the keys to the kingdom, the ones who led- so Lan aimed for such things, she aimed and fought and hoped.

"As you will find a place, so will I. I failed my house once, and I refuse to make such mistakes a second time." There could be no second time.

HP: 30
DMG: 6

Beejoux

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Beejoux rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 5 Total: 12 (2-16)

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:11 pm
"Then let us find our place, my sister." Nergui fell quiet after that, concentrating, on the arrow that sliced in angry red lines along her side, of her own body, of the blade in her hand.

She lunged, aiming for the lady's hip and taking satisfaction as she felt the blade bite true.

HP: 19

istoleyurvamps

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:22 pm
The blade cut and bit and Lan frowned as blood welled to the surface, silence entering the level and final stages of battle.

Conquest was loud, death was not. He ateempt to hit Neru away was too wide, bvarely getting close enough to touch FEAR.

HP: 24
DMG: 1

beejoux

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Beejoux rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 4 Total: 9 (2-16)

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:30 pm
The mare's swing was sufficient in forcing the priestess back, but it had barely grazed her, and she was quick to rush forward once again. Dark black gleaming in the light as she struck.

HP: 18
DMG: 3

istoleyurvamps

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 7 Total: 12 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:52 pm
Lan winced, the corner of her lip twitching in annoyance. Another arrow, Lan aimed for Neru's legs.

HP: 21

beejoux

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Beejoux rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 3 Total: 4 (2-16)

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:02 pm
The arrow struck true, sinking into the flesh of her calf until the head protruded from the other side. It made her stagger, sucking in air in a sharp, hissing wince.

HP: 12
DMG: -

istoleyurvamps

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 3 Total: 8 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:09 pm
Lan's smirk got wider, bow swinging to hit rather than aim.

DMG: 2

beejoux

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Beejoux rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-16)

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:11 pm
The end of the bow caught her across the cheek and Nergui tasted blood. She spit, unladylike, running the back of her hand across her mouth, and smiles. Lan was indeed a grand opponent.

HP: 11
DMG:-

istoleyurvamps

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 8 Total: 12 (2-20)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:04 pm
Lan fired again. "Do you yield, Nerugi of death?"

beejoux

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:10 pm
Stubbornness and pride would see the mare fighting until she dropped, but Lan was not her enemy. As another arrow struck the mare let the dark gleam of her blade fade, and when she turned with hands raised they were empty. "I yeild." There was no shame in losing to an elder, and it had been a good spar. The priestess was satisfied.

"You are quite the warrior, my lady." It was soft, but it was sincere.

istoleyurvamps

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:44 pm
Bow vanished, and Lan smiled to herself, proud. "And you." She offered Neru a small bow. "Shall we spar at a later date?"

Beejoux

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:11 pm
"I would like that." Reaching down, Nergui snapped the shaft on the arrow that bisected her calf, and drew it free. Then she straightened and offered Lan a smile. "Take care, my lady."

istoleyurvamps

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces