Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Faetasia
[prp]One Spring Day (Jord(Petals) & Irish(Amery))

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 8:20 am
User Image

It a warm spring morning. A breezes is blowing ever so light; just enough to send the cherry blooms falling form there branches. The flowers are thick and bright along the tan pebble path. And just up ahead is a small oak bridge that has been in the fae kingdom for many years. there is a small lake that is as blue as the sky and if you look at just the right angle you can see the sky reflecting in the claim blue waters.

The small of summer tickles the tip of Petals nose and gives her a warm since of joy. A blue blue sings it mating song in the distance and the joy Petals was feeling is short lived. Im so lonely she think to herself. She had gone with out a mate or a friend since her begin. She was really sure why but maybe she just hadnt found the right fae to share sh happy fun loving heart with. With all these thoughts in her head, Petals strays form the pebble path and moves closer to the water to sit down.

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 1:34 am
User Image

Amery was wandering about Faetasia with nowhere particular in mind just felt the need to get away from his family. "When will you find a mate and stop this nonsense of flattering every female you come across?" his mother's words echoing in his mind as he walked. " I know your father and I are not a mated couple but that does not mean you should wander from female to female either, you are so much like your father in that respect. Females need to be treated with love, respect and dignity" he kept hearing as he continued his long walk.

Muttering to himself as he moved he did not notice where he was until a flash of color caught his eye off to the side. Glancing towards it he realized he was near the lake by the old bridge he used to come to when he was little. Sitting there on the bank was a female who seemed wistful almost lonely judging by the look on her face. She is lovely, perhaps I should introduce myself and talk with her awhile he thought to himself. He silently approached and stood just a few feet from her and cleared his throat before saying "Hello my lovely lady, what brings you to this calm lake?"..

irishgirl1017

Spooky Delight

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 8:22 pm
"OooH!!" In a total day dream, Petals is slightly stocked by the presents of an other. On a second look though she see that the fae before is quit handsome. Oh clam down Petals he has no interest in you just like the others she thin to herself but whos to say we cant be friends. Clearing her voice she stands up and bows saying " I was just out for a stroll. And you good Sir?"

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 8:50 pm
Standing and silently watching her he notices her appear shocked to have someone intrude on her in this quiet serene area. Tilting his head he watches as she stands and bows to him as if he is royalty which shocks him.

Shaking his head he takes a step backward and falls flat on his backside just as she said she was out for a stroll. Feeling his cheeks heat up with embarassment he struggles to stand before saying "Sir? Why do you address me so formal?"

((He is sooo not happy with me right now his face is bright red LOL HEHE))  

irishgirl1017

Spooky Delight

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:43 pm
With total concern and worry Petals runs over to help the stranger up. But he seems to have managed on his own. Still worried for him she asks "Are you ok?"

A little embarrassed by her our formality she doesn't really know how to explain It was just who she was though she found alot of faes found it strange . Maybe thats why i cant find someone. she though to herself as she waited for the gentlemen before her to answer.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:21 pm
As he struggled to stand he saw her rush over to help him like he was in need of help that grated since he was a male it should be her who was falling at his feet not the other way around. Great, Mom always told me my flirting and flattering ways would bite me in my backside when I met the one female who was destined to be mine he sighed in his mind.

He heard her voice and it washed over him like a soothing balm asking if he was ok. Shaking his head to clear it he was more embarassed then ever but stayed true to his nature. I am fine, no need to fuss though I must admit I adore being fawned over. he said with a flirty smile. My name is Amery what is yours my lovely lady? he asked with a hint of amusement in his tone.

((his flirting is gonna bite him in the butt i can not wait))  

irishgirl1017

Spooky Delight

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:37 pm
Petals shyly smiles at this fae named Amery. Staying true to herself she curtsies and says "Very nice to meet you Amery. " Coming up form her curtsy she adds " I do hope you are ok though i would hate for you to be hurt because of me." She was very genuine in her words and concern. So much so that she had total missed the fact that the fae before her may not like her concern but she was young and had much to learn about the ways of the world.

The coy side of her was at play as Amery flirted with her. becoming slightly red in the cheeks she kindly offers her hand to him and says " I am Petals."

((he is so cute. Poor petals has no idea what to do with flirting though))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:20 am
He watches her as she curtsies and is slightly shocked. First a bow now a curtsy? Why does she do this? he asks himself. Looking at her he tries to get a read on her by her facial expressions but for some odd reason is entranced by the concern he sees for him.

Waving his hand in a dismissive manner he says Think nothing of it, I do like to fall at ladies feet makes it more interesting don't you think? his eyes full of mischief. Petals, that is a lovely name it fits you, for you are as delicate and lovely as the most delicate flower. he murmurs as he takes her hand and softly caresses the back of her hand.

((Here he goes, the shameless flirt!))  

irishgirl1017

Spooky Delight

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:33 pm
Oh yes he is a sweet one Petals though to herself. And the way he took her hand and caress it made butterflies flutter in her tummy. See that he was ok she smiles warmly at him. " Im glad you are ok." She was shy and a little unsure of how to act. His flirting was somewhat lost on her; she never did know if it was real or if the male was looking for a fun time at her expense, but she was an optimist and wanted to believe in the good.

((Poor petals she is so clueless lol ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:00 pm
Watching her she seemed unsure of his flirting as if she was not accustomed to such or was the brunt of joke flirting as he called it when a male flirted to get her to react and laugh at her like he would be interested. For some odd reason that infuriated him, causing a scalding hot rush of anger to begin to tremble through him.

Shaking his head to calm himself he tugged on her hand to get her closer to him. "I am fine better than fine actually. I am sitting near a lovely lake with a cool breeze with a very beautiful female by myside....err standing up near me and I am happy" he said with a laugh.

"What about you?" the twinkle in his eyes grew brighter as he looked at her

((Sheesh what a flirt!))  

irishgirl1017

Spooky Delight

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:20 pm
Now that was something Petals got. The heat rose in her cheeks and she was very faltered. "oh you are so sweet." she said with a giggle. " Thank you and I am very good..." looking down at her feel and adding under her breath "in your arms." It was very bold for her to say that but he was being bold and pulling her out of her normal behaviors. Looking up into his eyes she hoped he really really liked her. In so many ways she was just a child hoping for the fairy tail ending,

((Ya he is. ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:23 am
Staring into her eyes he thought he saw just a flash of unsureness flicker and then was gone. She was giggling and talking at the same time he found it be very adorable and stared at the blush in her cheeks. He heard in your arms or thought he heard that since she was looking down at her feet.

Gently so not to scare her, he reached out and tilted her chin up so she had to look at him in the face. "Sweet? You think me sweet? If you knew the thoughts running through my mind at the moment you would be running for the hills as fast as your legs could carry you. I will admit my thoughts are not exactly chaste but they are not out of being a typical male looking for a fun time, they are something more. Which for someone like me is a tad bit scary." he said. Looking into her eyes he very gently caressed her cheek. "I believe you are not accustomed to a male giving you attention which is something I can not understand you are beautiful". He just waited for her to say something...anything.

irishgirl1017

Spooky Delight

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:06 am
It was true she hadnt had any luck with males and had been rejected by every male she had tried to friend. But he was honest with her and he made her feel different. " Of course i think you are sweet you have been nothing but nice to me." she said with a shy smile. "But your honesty is more the charming." she was still somewhat unsure of herself but he was being so inviting. "I do hope im not the one scaring you though i would hate for you to leave. I do so like have you around." she grow sad at the idea of him leaving and realized that she had already started to grow to love this male fae that had shown so much more kindness then any others had.

◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games