Submit

RyuShikyo Yagari

Blessed Giver

7,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 10:29 am
Didn't know if I should put this in life issues or boys, but I decided to post it here. Hope it wasn't a bad idea.

Anyway I've been having problems for the past week or so and its just getting worst.
I'm not sure where to start... OK basically I met this guy for the sake of this I'll call him person X. Ive had a crush on him for the past 2 months and have known him for a pretty long period of time. So anyway one day he texted me while I was hanging out with my friend (person Y) and being nosey she intruded on our conversation. And bam she crushed on him to. This at first didn't bother me to much until she started to become more and more infatuated with him.
Now allow me to introduce us both. First off there is me- I am naturally a chill person until my jealous side is brought out. I can be... well competitive with this sort of thing. I also don't exactly have the greatest self esteem either/
On the other hand there is person Y; when she crushes on somebody she crushes hard, also has a low self esteem.
Now this guy is a very nice guy who likes to cheer people up, part of this involves making us both feel good.
Anyway one day she figured out I don't like it at all that she likes him and she flipped out on me. I quote her
Quote:
"I already have the worst possible self esteem And he makes me feel better about myself And all ur doin and makin me feel like crap Especially when u talk about wanting to know if he really likes u! He does! I get it! Im no competition fur u But jesus ******** christ can am i allowed a lil self esteem!!?? Ig not bc u want to have him fur urself od it hurts when ur "bestie" is jealous and makes feel like crap"

So now I'm the bad guy, I mean I get why she's upset and everything don't get me wrong. But still I hate this situation so much because nobody can win. Either one of us gets burned in the end or both of us. There is just no winning in this because I don't like seeing my friend hurt.
What the heck should I do? This past week hasn't been good at all to my mental health.
Just give it to me straight what you think ....

Aslo I feel as if I'm forgetting important details...

ps- apologies on my grammar, typos and spelling errors

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 10:50 am
first come, first serve imo. seriously, who cares? you liked him first, she has no jurisdiction to start liking him. it is unfair to you, and her and him.

tell her she is desperate,  

hoenest

Darling

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,600 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 1:54 pm
You just need to know that this isn't your fault.

Your friend wants someone to blame for what is wrong with her. It isn't your fault her self esteem is low and she doesn't know how to build it up. Having a guy make her feel better isn't a way to build her self-esteem, she has to do that herself. Right now he isn't tied to either of you, you're both allowed to like him, that's just it, so she has no right to make you feel guilty for doing so. She's making herself feel like crap by obsessing over the way this guy makes her feel when she realizes those gestures aren't just for her. What she needs to understand is that not only are you allowed to like him, he's allowed to make you feel the same way he does for her. Again, he isn't tied to either of you, so he can do whatever he wants, just like you can. Of course, that means she can too, but don't let her jealousy get the best of you, you'll regret letting her affect your friendship/relationship with him.

I say you continue doing what you're doing. You can not like her liking him as much as she dislikes you being into him, but it shouldn't change how you and him are to each other. If you like him, then you go for it. She may hate it, but if she's willing to let this destroy your friendship, if she's really going to make you out to be a terrible person for this, then she isn't worth your time. Make yourself happy first.

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 5:13 pm
Chicks before dicks, yo c:  

flauterfli

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash