Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koda-Keet

Wealthy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 2:29 pm

~Molly and Rookie~

Several years ago our family lost our siberian husky, Shadow, to liver failure. And she was old so her body was shutting down and she was having seizures. We went a few years after without having a dog, and I hated it. At one point we got a Pomeranian but we only had him for six months because my cat wouldn't step foot out of my room with him around and he was constantly barking. Lucky for me, when my senior year came around my family decided to get another dog. Well, this was because there was a lot of violence on my road, so we needed something to bark when someone came around.
So we searched and searched for an adult dog but we couldn't really find anything that was right for us. Until I saw Molly.
One of my friends on facebook had a German Shepherd that had just had 10 puppies with a mastiff/lab. AND THEY WERE THE CUTEST THINGS EVER! I convinced my mom and dad to let us get one. Dad isn't big on pups but when he saw a picture of the runt he decided we should get two.
That is how we ended up with Molly Moo and Rookie smile

User Image

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 2:35 pm
~Molly~

Im the kind of person that keeps their emotions and feelings to themselves. Besides a few close friends I didn't really talk to anyone about how I was feeling. My senior year of high school was very difficult and if it wasn't for Molly I don't know what I would have done. When I cry she comes running over and she is always there to snuggle when I need her. She listens but doesn't reply with words, which is sometimes all a person needs. A quiet listener. My dog means the world to me. One of my favorite things about her is her goofy personality. If I tell her to sit but dont give her a treat fast enough she will roll over until I give it to her. She also thinks that all commands mean roll over. She knows sit and stay and such but she just really likes to roll over! One of her favorite things to do is lay on her back with her rope toy dangling over her face. She will stay like that for hours. She will also spin her rope toy in circles and swing her head up and down as she does so, often hitting her face off of the floor.
Also, due to having mastiff in her blood, Molly has a habit of sitting on people, even though she is really heavy!

User Image

Koda-Keet

Wealthy Fatcat

Koda-Keet

Wealthy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 2:39 pm

~Rookie~

Rookie is Molly's sister and was the runt of the litter. When we got her she weighed 1.7 pounds and could fit in my brother's shirt pocket. She is incredibly hyper but is extremely willing to please. You can tell just by looking at her that she wants to make people happy. She is a very muscular girl with a rather masculine voice (which is funny because she is still the smaller of the two ). When I fill her food dish and tell her to wait (while filling her water bowl ) the drool will pool to the floor, lol! She is a very good dog.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 4:33 pm
My chihuahua's name is Molly. >.< Such a cute name for a dog, right?  

Crystal Ice23

Koda-Keet

Wealthy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 4:37 pm
Crystal Ice23
My chihuahua's name is Molly. >.< Such a cute name for a dog, right?

Yes! biggrin

Pictures

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff