Submit

Eclairl

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 9:02 pm
Okay here is my story: I met my boyfriend when I was 16 on a music site that is now taken over by facebook and is pretty much gone forever. Anyway we met because he spotted my personalized profile and also liked my music lists. Anyway after a while we started talking more and more often and at first he was a bit cautious as much as I was. Before he met me he was a bit of an online womanizer and at first he felt like using me like other girls. But after being with him for so long and talking with him and finally admitting my feelings to him and he admitting his feelings to me changed him. He literally stopped being such a womanizer and actually helped me as well since I was always in a depressed state without him and would even cut my arms with nails and such just because of so much stress with being in high school. I was considered a nerd in my old school and I always envied the couples I saw and wished I would find someone to love. Now I have one and he truly loves me and I talk to him as much as I can since I started doing Job Corps so I could get a better job. I miss him dearly and due to the economy I want to be with him as soon as possible. Even though I have been in rough spots with him, we have always smoothed them over and I have never felt this way with any man. I am turning 20 in two months but I don't know how I will get the chance to meet him since I need money to reach him. He has offered to get me bus tickets but the problem is I can never think of a perfect date to be with him and I also want to finish my training so I can make him a happy man. I worry about him everyday since he gets into depression spells and tells me he wants me in his arms as soon as possible. I'm thinking I should see him before my birthday that way it seems special to both me and him. The problem is I'm nervous...I know he loves me but I have a tendancy to be shy and he will be shy to and I am also worried about what his family will think of me. To any girl who has come upon this and read this I am grateful and I am wondering if anyone has any advice on how to get rid of the jitters.  
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 4:58 pm
Eclairl

You might be much more experienced than me in this so why not go somewhere to a place where you'll both like. If you don't have the money then you can prepare a picnic in the park for him. Your special someone might enjoy this especially if the time is spent with you and he knows you took the time to prepare him this. Getting rid of the jitters is not so simple. I have trouble with this myself sweatdrop I usually bring up a casual non awkward topic to discuss and we go on from there. (ex: similar interests, movies, or new things you would like to experience with your S.O. ) I hope this helps you at least a little bit! Fall in love with him all over again! 4laugh  

sugolite

Loyal Bunny

14,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

iColor With Crayons

Regular

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 12:51 pm
I would go casual for a first date, so you shouldn't worry about that...my first date with my boyfriend was going to the zoo. That way, there's animals to talk about, if you're shy, or run out of things to say, and there's constantly something to do. The zoo is also free around where I live, so there was no pressure of who was paying for the date, or the need to buy some nice clothes or anything.

Don't worry about your family, either. It's the age of technology. People are meeting other people online nowadays. If you're really worried though, just say a friend set you up or something.

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games