Submit

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 2:14 pm
Hey guys its summertime and college is finally out that means im going back into Roleplay. I just came back from Anime Boston and I have been watching new anime that i have slipped under my radar. So i came up with a few ideas was wondering if you guys wanted to consider joining them if they were made on it.

Idea 1- The world is in the time of Kingdoms and The Great Dragon ruled the over the region. After a few years The people (Humans, Elves, Dwarfs etc etc) rose up against the great dragon and in the process the Wife of the Dragon was killed. This enraged the dragon and a war broke out which lasted over 100 years. The People Separated from the Dragon and Made 3 Kingdoms of their own. But the population was dying so the 3 Kings and the Great Dragon Came down to a truce but only if all 3 Kings gave up one of their Daughters from each other Kingdoms for them to Marry one of the Dragons Sons. Even though this will bring peace for now will this keep peace?

Idea 2- Back in Feudal times Gods and Yokai were giving reasons of what to do and what not to do. People would pray to gods that brought them Rain, Good Fortune, Luck, Beauty and so on. The Yokai would torment the humans to make their lives miserable. The Gods Gave humans the power to use enchantments charms chants and spells. But later in the years people did not thank the gods and they were forgotten. People lost the ability to see and feel the Yokai and lives would be tarnisted because of this. But 5 People who still had faiih in the gods and had the ability to see the Yokai and the power to banish them. They would use the Yokai and take their names and have them become their servants. As the Kept happening the Lord Yokai became angry and nearly destroyed the human race but the 5 sealed him away in the mountain of far off in the outskirts of town. After the Yokai was sealed the 5 people dissapeared and life was normal The Yokai lived doing what they did best but didnt torment the humans as much and the Books used to Control the Yokai dissappeared as well. The Year is 2014 and the offspring of the 5 people have returned to the town but none of them know eachother. The Yokai Kings seal is getting weaker and needs the blood of all 5 to be released.

Idea 3- This is based of the Movie i recently seen which is Wolf Children Ame and Yuki. this is going to be based off that movie so its pretty straight forward. One person will be the parent and 2 - 4 others will be the wolf children and the roleplayers will play everyone in the village.

So what do you guys think This is just a rough draft of things everything will be cleared out when i make the actual RP.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:48 am
bump  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:38 am
I like the first two.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:57 pm
thats one for both lol those are the best ones i believe. i will make them later this week if i get more ppl who would like to be apart of it  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:58 pm
I see you still have my favorite gif.

Anyways, I haven't heard of the third one.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:38 am
the 3rd is a great movie i saw an AMV about it at an anime convention went home and loved the movie  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:00 pm
I like the first two biggrin Sorry I have never heard of the third.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games