Submit

sugolite

Loyal Bunny

14,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 4:48 pm
I would like some serious advice. I'm only 16 so I might be over thinking this so please help. (I feel really awkward posting this redface )I like this guy. We used to go out. We broke up but he still had feelings for me. He broke up with me first. Alrighty then skip to about a year later and he's been put in some of my classes. My buddy told me he always stares at me and I haven't really noticed since I've been trying to avoid him (not like "Get out of my face yo!") I just avoided looking at him because when I do I start turning red. My friends may tease me but they don't want me talking to him. At all. (You know how friends are when they tell you "He broke up with you. Don't bother") I don't really know what to do from this point. He's really cool talking too and we used to be friends before the relationship. Does he like me? Should I continue avoiding him? Should I talk to him? I would very much appreciate it if you gave me the truth and not just things I want to hear emo  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:33 pm
santlove
I would like some serious advice. I'm only 16 so I might be over thinking this so please help. (I feel really awkward posting this redface )I like this guy. We used to go out. We broke up but he still had feelings for me. He broke up with me first. Alrighty then skip to about a year later and he's been put in some of my classes. My buddy told me he always stares at me and I haven't really noticed since I've been trying to avoid him (not like "Get out of my face yo!") I just avoided looking at him because when I do I start turning red. My friends may tease me but they don't want me talking to him. At all. (You know how friends are when they tell you "He broke up with you. Don't bother") I don't really know what to do from this point. He's really cool talking too and we used to be friends before the relationship. Does he like me? Should I continue avoiding him? Should I talk to him? I would very much appreciate it if you gave me the truth and not just things I want to hear emo
Why did he broke up with you ?

Do you know the reason ?
Can you be friends?
If you want to be friends you can talk to him...
Talk to him if you feel confortable about it...
It's difficult to know if he likes you or not.  

Miss_XxAriaxX

sugolite

Loyal Bunny

14,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:20 pm
XxAriaxX

Do you know the reason ?
Can you be friends?

Honestly, I don't know. A mutual friend asked but he didn't tell her. He said that he still liked me. I don't really know much.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:37 pm
santlove
XxAriaxX

Do you know the reason ?
Can you be friends?

Honestly, I don't know. A mutual friend asked but he didn't tell her. He said that he still liked me. I don't really know much.

Ah ok .

If you feel 'ok' to be friends with an ex-boyfriend that still likes you then go for it...
Or maybe try to talk to him...  

Miss_XxAriaxX

CumbrianRedFox

Timid Shapeshifter

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:20 pm
If you want to be friends with the guy, I wouldn't let your other friends put you off. It' your decision. But I don't think you should go out with him again. If he's gonna drop you and pick you up again whenever he feels like it, he obviously doesn't have respect for your feelings, even if he says he has feelings for you.  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games