View Results

Zariah Khi

Lavish Dabbler

13,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 1:06 am
I haven't had any relationship since I broke up with my ex-boyfriend in high school. For sometime I thought maybe I can't find a relationship because I'm always studying and doesn't really hangout a lot with boys or go to places where I can meet guys.

But then few months ago though, I have a crush with this guy friend/classmate, I realize I'm starting to have some girl crushes too and I think that's normal cause some of my gal friends have girl crushes as well but lately I'm thinking maybe I'm a bisexual, cause I'm attracted to both, it's just that I never acted upon my liking to girls.

So, what you think? Am I a bisexual? yum_tea *sighs*

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 2:03 am
well people term bisexual as being attracted to both men and women but really it's up to you. there's a whole spectrum of being bi and it's up to the person to chose to identify that way. I would say yes because I identify that way since I like both equally but no one can really tell you that you're bisexual, straight, gay, lesbian, pan, asexual, whatever unless you feel or think that you are and want to identify that way yourself  

StrayKit

Zariah Khi

Lavish Dabbler

13,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 2:05 am
StrayKit
well people term bisexual as being attracted to both men and women but really it's up to you. there's a whole spectrum of being bi and it's up to the person to chose to identify that way. I would say yes because I identify that way since I like both equally but no one can really tell you that you're bisexual, straight, gay, lesbian, pan, asexual, whatever unless you feel or think that you are and want to identify that way yourself

Thanks that really made sense. yum_tea what's pan and asexual btw? *sorry for the ignorance*  
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 2:13 am
-alegna ennazus-
StrayKit

Thanks that really made sense. yum_tea what's pan and asexual btw? *sorry for the ignorance*

it's fine, we all had to have them explained to us at one point, I wouldn't call it ignorance at all. pansexual has been explained to me by basically being gender blind, so you like the person just for the person themselves and pay no mind to what's in their pants, what gender they identify as. asexual is someone who isn't attracted to anyone at all. no gender interests them period, or that's how that one was explained to me.

and i'm glad that made sense to you, it's 3am here and i'm sliding downhill so I was hoping it wasn't just a bunch of nonsense cat_sweatdrop  

StrayKit

Zariah Khi

Lavish Dabbler

13,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 2:17 am
StrayKit

it's fine, we all had to have them explained to us at one point, I wouldn't call it ignorance at all. pansexual has been explained to me by basically being gender blind, so you like the person just for the person themselves and pay no mind to what's in their pants, what gender they identify as. asexual is someone who isn't attracted to anyone at all. no gender interests them period, or that's how that one was explained to me.

and i'm glad that made sense to you, it's 3am here and i'm sliding downhill so I was hoping it wasn't just a bunch of nonsense cat_sweatdrop

Exactly, as to what I've just read. I started googling, thought you wouldn't reply anymore and I'm curious. haha... ohh it's late you should sleep xD it's 5:16 pm here and I just got out of bed from a long nap. Thanks again yum_tea  
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 2:18 am
-alegna ennazus-
StrayKit

Exactly, as to what I've just read. I started googling, thought you wouldn't reply anymore and I'm curious. haha... ohh it's late you should sleep xD it's 5:16 pm here and I just got out of bed from a long nap. Thanks again yum_tea

haha, surprise, I stayed on! XD and trust me, i'm about to go pass out for the night....morning.....remaining time that it is dark outside. i'm glad that it helped you! ^_^  

StrayKit

24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff