Submit

Loveable Rouge

Beloved Player

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 6:36 am
I face and put up with lazyass teachers and gossip girls. That are always with the mirror and shyt. I can't do it anymore. I have fking idiots in my school, you know what. Imma just walk on the street and pray to be hit by a car.

oh. god. there is one picking on me now, someone stab me please  
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 6:37 am
They are killing me, mental and emotional  

Loveable Rouge

Beloved Player

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200

- C i i t R u s -

Magical Girl

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 6:39 am
Hang in there.

These situations aren't always easy but you need to stay positive. You shouldn't let others get in the way of your happiness.

This will pass and things will get better. Please don't give up.

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 6:46 am
- C i i t R u s -
Hang in there.

These situations aren't always easy but you need to stay positive. You shouldn't let others get in the way of your happiness.

I've been dealing with this for 6 years.. I fight back. But it's really just. Horrible. Tragic.  

Loveable Rouge

Beloved Player

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200

Loveable Rouge

Beloved Player

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 6:46 am
always picking on me, for fights. sigh.  
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 6:51 am
Enchantingly beautiful
- C i i t R u s -
Hang in there.

I've been dealing with this for 6 years.. I fight back. But it's really just. Horrible. Tragic.

I can't possibly begin to imagine how that would feel. Have you spoken to anyone else about this?  

- C i i t R u s -

Magical Girl

Loveable Rouge

Beloved Player

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 7:04 am
- C i i t R u s -
Enchantingly beautiful
- C i i t R u s -
Hang in there.

I can't possibly begin to imagine how that would feel. Have you spoken to anyone else about this?

apparently, all the students are the same. Always getting into stupid shyt,coming to me only when they need help. I regret ever helping any of them.

They are either, bitches or sluts. I lock myself in the toilet everyday during break time/recess. It's painful to put up with them, the mean things they say, it's unbearable. They don't even know that they are causing pain.  
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 7:11 am
Enchantingly beautiful

*hugs*

I hate to use clichés but what goes comes around. Those people who treated you poorly are going to suffer the consequences in the future. People are so cruel sometimes, they act without thinking about how this will affect others.

Let this experience make you into a stronger person. Don't let others hurt you, but don't hurt others either. Fighting back directly will do nothing but aggravate them more, instead, try to rise above it.

Most importantly, don't let this take away your kindness - we could do with more people like you in the world. Find the things that makes you happy in life. I know school seems like the centre of the universe but there are plenty things to look forward to after this (:

- C i i t R u s -

Magical Girl

Loveable Rouge

Beloved Player

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 7:51 am
- C i i t R u s -
Enchantingly beautiful

*hugs*

I hate to use clichés but what goes comes around. Those people who treated you poorly are going to suffer the consequences in the future. People are so cruel sometimes, they act without thinking about how this will affect others.

Let this experience make you into a stronger person. Don't let others hurt you, but don't hurt others either. Fighting back directly will do nothing but aggravate them more, instead, try to rise above it.

Most importantly, don't let this take away your kindness - we could do with more people like you in the world. Find the things that makes you happy in life. I know school seems like the centre of the universe but there are plenty things to look forward to after this (:

Thank you so much, I've kind of changed my point of view now. Thank..you c: <3  
29. ✿ - - - School and Work

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games