Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
zain Price's home. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saskesgirlfriend15

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:09 am
"Can you stay with me I dont want to be alone again" she whisspers holding his hand tightly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:03 pm
"Of course i could. i could use a bath myself actually." He said and caressed her cheek.  

Luncain
Crew

Saskesgirlfriend15

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:44 am
She smiles and hugged him "Thankyou" she whispers.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:37 am
"not an issue my dear." Zain said and stroked her cheek. before he began to take his shirt off. his body was very toned and lean.  

Luncain
Crew

Saskesgirlfriend15

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:06 pm
Becca blushes seeing his torso she takes her shirt off aswell her chest was covered in bite marks and scars she tried to hide them with her shirt.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:25 pm
"well now we can't have a beautiful body like yours be all marked up like that. when you're fully undressed i'll fix you up." he said as he opened the medicine cabinet and got out a pill bottle. he opened it up and took two of the red and blue pills. then put the bottle back but left the cabinet open.  

Luncain
Crew

Saskesgirlfriend15

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:24 am
She gulps as she dropped the shirt and then took off her pants more scars appeared down her legs "Y-You think I'm beautiful" she whispers blushing more.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:00 pm
"Yes I do my sweet. After I wash your body with a special medicine your body will be as it was meant to be. Unscarred and prefect." He said and took his pants of so only his silk boxers remain.  

Luncain
Crew

Saskesgirlfriend15

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:40 am
"Will it hurt?" She asked quietly looking fully at his body and blushes her heart started racing gently.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:22 pm
"It might at first but after a little the pain will subside then it should feel good." He said as he could hear his pets heart race. "Well finish undressing so we can get in already." He said and dropped his boxers to the floor. With his body no one would have guessed he was very will equipped for the bed.  

Luncain
Crew

Saskesgirlfriend15

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:10 pm
She was now completly naked she shiver slightly closing her eyes holding out her hand for him to guide her as she was really scared.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:53 pm
Zain grabbed the speacil medicine from the cabinet. "You look cold. Stand over by the mirror the heater vent is right there plus you can't get in till I put the medicine on you and rub it in." He zain and offered his hand to her to lead her to the mirror.  

Luncain
Crew

Saskesgirlfriend15

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:12 am
She took his hand gently and waited to be lead.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:51 am
He lead her over to the mirror and stood her facing the mirror right under the heating vent so she could get warm. "There you go my sweet now stand straight and arms at your sides." He said gently  

Luncain
Crew

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas