Day 2: My happiest memory? PROM!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss Adaline

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 2:14 pm
So i had just had my first prom, meaning junior prom! I loveed it! I love dancing sooo much. Also I met a guy, kinda on accident and he was kinda like my date for the night. We really hit it off.. I hope... Anyway thats not the point!
The food was great, the trip was great, the dancing was AWESOME, and just everything.
Definitely an unforgettable night!
CANT WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR!!!!
Anyone have some prom stories??

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 2:25 pm
didn't go to junior prom, senior prom's not until the 8th, and it's a black tie/red carpet theme and i'm going in a kimono heart
will be fun
though the place my school went to last year doesn't want our school ever again cuz someone ripped a toilet off the ground in the male bathroom
everyone said the place sucked anyway, so no loss ou o  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Miss Adaline

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 2:26 pm
Kitalpha Hart
didn't go to junior prom, senior prom's not until the 8th, and it's a black tie/red carpet theme and i'm going in a kimono heart
will be fun
though the place my school went to last year doesn't want our school ever again cuz someone ripped a toilet off the ground in the male bathroom

A kimono? that sounds greaaat! not gonna lie :3
And who would do that? xD
I hope you have as much/ actually more fun than i did!! biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 2:30 pm
ii-Kitty_Meow-ii
Kitalpha Hart
will be fun

yes ou o
dunno, they looked at the one kid who is known to do weird stuff like that, but he pointed out that he had left early on, and it hadn't happened until late in the night. loooooool
maybe o uo  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Miss Adaline

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 2:33 pm
Kitalpha Hart
ii-Kitty_Meow-ii
Kitalpha Hart
will be fun

yes ou o
dunno, they looked at the one kid who is known to do weird stuff like that, but he pointed out that he had left early on, and it hadn't happened until late in the night. loooooool
maybe o uo

People are crazy!! oh my gawd!! hahaha<33
I know you will. honestly just have a blast and let NOTHING hold you back! thats what i doo :3  
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 2:34 pm
ii-Kitty_Meow-ii
Kitalpha Hart
ii-Kitty_Meow-ii
Kitalpha Hart
will be fun

yes ou o
maybe o uo

I know you will. honestly just have a blast and let NOTHING hold you back! thats what i doo :3
i'm taking my parasol. it's made of bamboo. no one's going to want to stop me! ou o  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Miss Adaline

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 2:39 pm
Kitalpha Hart
ii-Kitty_Meow-ii
Kitalpha Hart
ii-Kitty_Meow-ii
Kitalpha Hart
will be fun

yes ou o
maybe o uo

i'm taking my parasol. it's made of bamboo. no one's going to want to stop me! ou o

That's so cool! my "date" showed up with a top hat and like cane x3  
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 2:42 pm
ii-Kitty_Meow-ii
Kitalpha Hart
ii-Kitty_Meow-ii
Kitalpha Hart
ii-Kitty_Meow-ii
Kitalpha Hart
will be fun

yes ou o
maybe o uo

cool ou o
i'm going solo  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Miss Adaline

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 2:46 pm
Kitalpha Hart
ii-Kitty_Meow-ii
Kitalpha Hart
ii-Kitty_Meow-ii
Kitalpha Hart
yes ou o
maybe o uo

cool ou o
i'm going solo

So was i and so was he! haha but we went to a friends house to take pics and we happened to be the only single ones so we kinda just paired up x3  
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 2:47 pm
ii-Kitty_Meow-ii
Kitalpha Hart
ii-Kitty_Meow-ii
Kitalpha Hart
ii-Kitty_Meow-ii
Kitalpha Hart
yes ou o
maybe o uo

cool ou o
i'm going solo

So was i and so was he! haha but we went to a friends house to take pics and we happened to be the only single ones so we kinda just paired up x3
nice  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
07. ✿ - - - Chatterbox [COME SPAM!]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers