Frozen Mountains and Caverns

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

antiXtobi
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 6:30 pm
The highest peaks in Prim as well as the lowest depths. These mountains hold most of Larimar's citizens in their homes. War has never come to Larimar's homefront, but if it did no enemy could withstand the weather alone. The tribes here are peaceful and caring for each other. Children train to be assassins and pirates under their parents and tutors. Food and clothing are brought to the mountains from the docks. Larimar's economy isn't the most wealthy, but it is the most balanced. No one starves in the frozen nation.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:00 pm
This place was well defended, the homes built deep into the caverns of the mountains. Arya looked down at the ill child, a look of compassion and warmth crossed her face as she concentrated her energy. After a few minutes, she felt a little weaker, but the child already had some color in their cheeks again. Their breathing was less labored, and she could tell after touching the child's forehead, that the fever had gone down.

"He should be fine now. Some rest will do him good, so make sure he takes it easy for the next week and he should be as good as new." Arya said to the parents as she stood. They both nodded and the mother held out a hand, the payment they had agreed on. It was a meager thing, Arya knew, but she shook her head. "Keep your money. I am simply glad I could help. Your thanks is payment enough." She said.

They thanked her as she left the home, but she had other places to go to, more children and people to heal. She often had a steady stream of work to deal with around here, but she felt that it was her duty to help these people. After all, they had brought her in out of the cold, and although she had no memories, she cared deeply for the people living here.  

ArtemisAntics

Blazing Dragon

18,150 Points
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150

antiXtobi
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:23 pm
Sagitta approaches the light maiden and recognizes her.

Miss? Is your name by chance Arya? I believe you are the healer I've heard of.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:15 am
Arya blinked and turned her head to look at the person talking to her. It took her a moment to recognize him. When she realized who he was, she was a bit shocked. "Oh, um, yes. That would be me. Is there... something I can help you with?" She asked in a soft voice. She had heard of him, he was the Guardian here if she remembered correctly.  

ArtemisAntics

Blazing Dragon

18,150 Points
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150

Vivant Reve
Vice Captain

5,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:33 pm
Aelian watches curiously from somewhere above them in the shadows. Hearing what it is he wanted to learn he disappears.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:20 pm
Martel Irasia
Arya blinked and turned her head to look at the person talking to her. It took her a moment to recognize him. When she realized who he was, she was a bit shocked. "Oh, um, yes. That would be me. Is there... something I can help you with?" She asked in a soft voice. She had heard of him, he was the Guardian here if she remembered correctly.

I've come to ask a favor of you. Some of the pirates working for me retrieved weapons from Jego being shipped to Korbb. There was a nasty fight during the interception and some of my men were wounded. Could you help with some of the severe injuries? Your countrymen would greatly appreciate it as would their families.  

antiXtobi
Captain

ArtemisAntics

Blazing Dragon

18,150 Points
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:10 am
Arya smiled softly and nodded as she replied. "Of course. I would be happy to help." She said. She felt it wasn't necessary to mention that she didn't know where she came from. The people here had found her and helped her, so she was more than happy to do all she could in return.  
Larimar (Nation of Thieves) Nation that steals from EVERYONE

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games