Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 6:25 am
It's been far too long, so I figure it's about time I made another roleplay or two since I'm hardly in any as it is. So I'd like to know if anyone here in the subforum would be interested in joining any of these. That, and I'd rather not waste my time making one of these when I don't know if anyone would be interested to begin with or not. These are all going to have some shade of romance, and I will play the female lead in any I decide to make - so if you have a problem with that these might not be for you. Anyway, I'll stop stalling and start writing them out now.

SO HAPPY TOGETHER
Setting: Realistic/Normal Earth - American Suburbs
Summary: A man and woman are both happilly married to one another. They share many traits, a feminine demeanor, and a lot of interests. The woman is a charming and outgoing lady who keeps a well paying job and a healthy social life. The husband is a more demure and gentle man who stays home and - once they finally do get around to having children - will be the one to care for them. Life for them seems joyous and happy, and they are content with their lot in life even if they are both teased for their femininity and lifestyle. The thing is, though, there's a catch. Husbando's seemingly perfect self is a facade, an act. He gets insanely jealous, and is in fact a serial killer - but strongly preffers to make victems of those he (wrongfully) fears will take his wife and ideallic life from him. As things are, the Mrs. is completely clueless...but that can't last forever, can it?

SCIENCE SCIENCE PANIC
Setting: Semi-Realistic/Normal Earth but Sci-Fi Elements - Suspicious Academy on Previously Abandoned Island
Summary: On a faraway, hidden island only accessible by ferry is a strange boarding school for all ages and for students from all walks of life. From kindergarden age to the colleges and beyond, this school trains its students to be better, stronger, and smarter than your average person. That, or they make lovely cannonfodder. (Wait...what?!) This school is run by a secret organization that rules half the world from the shadows, and is the main prepping area for the organization's doctors, muscle/henchmen, lawyers, scientists, politicians, and the like. Some students are invited to this school as a form of grooming their future employees, while others are simply brought to be used for the Medical and Science Sects' ungodly experimentations. Every student/non npc has a deep dark secret and reason for why he or she must attend this school. The protagonist, Wren, happens to have the least damning secret of all. She, despite barely being out of highschool at age 18, has been married to the school doctor/head medical researcher for two years and is attending in order to follow in his footsteps and become a mad, amoral doctor just like him. Yes, it is possible that there will be at least one zombie outbreak, cloning plot, and/or Frankensteins' Monster-esque creatures. And yes, this was modled to look like a vaguely manga-ish plot but then BAM SEMI-SQUICK.

CHILDREN OF THE NIGHT
Setting: Fantasy World/Stereotypically "Creepy" and "Spooky" Woodlands With Old Style Cottages n' Castles
Summary: Vampires, in this universe, belong to a Matriarchal society in which the females rule and the males are used as pawns and protection. The only true, purely born vampires are the "Queens" - exclusively female and are the ONLY vampires able to give birth. (The birth-children of a Queen are also exclusively female.) As there are no naturally born males, a Queen will "turn"/transform/bite/infect/however you wish to phrase it a suitable male to take as a potential mate and bodyguard. The process he undergoes from mortal to vampire takes a few weeks, and is unbearably painful throughout. If he can last through it he will become a vampire himself - and will have a nice shot at living for all eternity. (Women can be turned too, but they will be infertile and are more likely turned more for their skills and wits than their viability to produce suitable offspring. "Turned" vampires cannot create new vampires, but they CAN get mortals addicted to their blood and essentially use them as feeding thralls/minions for the clan.) Now that the context has been explained, a Queen of a now decimated clan slumbered lifelessly in her family's ancestral grounds. Recently she was awoken from her blood-starved hybernation, and must now work to rebuild her clan's numbers and power back to how it once was - if not surpassing it outright. However, it's not as simple as just making friends and getting knocked up. She must also rebuild her family's plundered fortunes, be careful not to let vampiric political intruige get her killed, and of course avoid agents of the gods lest they have her burnt for being a "creature of the damned".

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 6:31 am
oh so happy together seems interesting.  

dream angel 176

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:31 am
Thank you! ^.^

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:47 pm
bunp  

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ScuroFenice

Divine Nymph

14,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:56 pm
Science Science panic sounds interesting, also I have a question about the Children of the Night. Can there be more than one full grown queen in each clan or is it just one to rule and then her pure offspring who go off and make their own clans once they come of age?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:06 pm
There can be more than one, but the eldest is most often - if not always - the leader in a given clan. Sometimes Queens, lusting for power, might turn against their mothers and sisters in order to try and take control of a given clan. If they're not suicidal, they leave quietly and peacefully instead - starting their own new clan and probably attacking their mother clan hundreds or even thousands of years later - if it's worth attacking at all by that point. Blah blah blah a little complicated but the point is that both do happen, and it depends on the individuals involved. Most vampire clans are rather treacherous though, so... XD

Thank you very much for your input!

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers