• Divorced 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:26 am
User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~ ♥
====================================== ♥ ~

I remember when I first join Gaia back on 5/12/2006.
When did you first join Gaia?
How did you find this website and why did you stay?

~ ♥

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:46 am
6/15/18
found Gaia by looking at the cash cards all the different sites and thinking that Gaia's looked interesting
still here cuz there's a ton of things to do ou o
that, and i'm addicted  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

NatsuNoYuki

Fashionable Fatcat

30,875 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:48 am
Kitalpha Hart
6/15/18
found Gaia by looking at the cash cards all the different sites and thinking that Gaia's looked interesting
that, and i'm addicted

User Image
~ ♥

(2018?)
Yea I know what you mean xD
I shouldn't be on here so long but it's hard to leave.

~ ♥

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:59 am
NatsuNoYuki
Kitalpha Hart
6/15/18
that, and i'm addicted

User Image
~ ♥

(2018?)
Yea I know what you mean xD
I shouldn't be on here so long but it's hard to leave.

~ ♥
derp, i meant 2008. spelling error on tablet
herp derp derp  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

NatsuNoYuki

Fashionable Fatcat

30,875 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:15 pm
Kitalpha Hart
herp derp derp

User Image
~ ♥

Ah, makes more sense.
I was going to say 'You're from the future! Tell me what it's like!'
xD

~ ♥

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:32 pm
NatsuNoYuki
Kitalpha Hart
herp derp derp

User Image
~ ♥

Ah, makes more sense.
I was going to say 'You're from the future! Tell me what it's like!'
xD

~ ♥
you know the storm on Jupiter? That crazy-big one? i'm sure you've heard of it in this time period. Well, its power has been harnessed and is producing enough electricity for all nine planets main. Pluto got reinstated as a planet a few years before I was born. Cars hover a foot off the ground. I live on Pluto with my family (we're rich like that) during the summer. I'm training to fly a space car, which has the power to fly through space. The solar system has more than nine planets, though the ones past Pluto are too small to inhabit, though we have animals being raised on them. My normal home is where Underwater Japan is. It sunk about fifty years ago, but science has the country thriving underwater, like it never sunk. North Korea collasped shortly after I was born, so it's simply Korea now. The best music artists actually use musical instruments, after a scare of all the music being electronic happened when I was about three. Disney still makes the best movies, and there's a descendant of Tim Burton doing a lot of the stuff he does. Same for Johnny Depp. They acidentally made some video game/manga/anime characters real and went to kill them, but I stopped them. I run a seasonal restaraunt with them and am engaged to one heart the series is from this time period, so you might know it

Something like that ou o
That was fun to make up heart  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

NatsuNoYuki

Fashionable Fatcat

30,875 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:55 pm
Kitalpha Hart
you know the storm on Jupiter? That crazy-big one? i'm sure you've heard of it in this time period. Well, its power has been harnessed and is producing enough electricity for all nine planets main. Pluto got reinstated as a planet a few years before I was born. Cars hover a foot off the ground. I live on Pluto with my family (we're rich like that) during the summer. I'm training to fly a space car, which has the power to fly through space. The solar system has more than nine planets, though the ones past Pluto are too small to inhabit, though we have animals being raised on them. My normal home is where Underwater Japan is. It sunk about fifty years ago, but science has the country thriving underwater, like it never sunk. North Korea collasped shortly after I was born, so it's simply Korea now. The best music artists actually use musical instruments, after a scare of all the music being electronic happened when I was about three. Disney still makes the best movies, and there's a descendant of Tim Burton doing a lot of the stuff he does. Same for Johnny Depp. They acidentally made some video game/manga/anime characters real and went to kill them, but I stopped them. I run a seasonal restaraunt with them and am engaged to one heart the series is from this time period, so you might know it

Something like that ou o

User Image
~ ♥

Your future sounds beautiful.
Thank you for sharing!
o u o

~ ♥

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:01 pm
NatsuNoYuki
Kitalpha Hart

Something like that ou o

User Image
~ ♥

Your future sounds beautiful.
Thank you for sharing!
o u o

~ ♥
oh, and nature's balance has been restored on Earth, now that the 15m populagion is across Earth, Venus and Jupiter. Everything on Jupiter is in specialized hovercraft~
Wanna know more? I migh end up putting everything in a journal entry when i'm home  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
07. ✿ - - - Chatterbox [COME SPAM!]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items