Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 07. ✿ - - - Chatterbox [COME SPAM!]
All of you should like, totally, join my guild!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

13 Mockingjay

Lonely Poster

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:13 am
yeah, well my guild is called, Umm...ma'am, this is SPAM!!! (sorry for not posting a link) And it's well, you guessed it...A spam guild! I know you girls like to Spam it Up, so please join because it's kinds dead at the moment. You can really help me if you join. If you want to be on the crew list, ask me, I'll probably let you. Please, please, please join. Invite your friends too. Even guys are allowed. JOIN!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:17 am
Sure, I'll join 3nodding  

Earyn

Eloquent Dabbler

17,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50

Haunting Paranoia

Wheezing Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:16 pm
13 Mockingjay
yeah, well my guild is called, Umm...ma'am, this is SPAM!!! (sorry for not posting a link) And it's well, you guessed it...A spam guild! I know you girls like to Spam it Up, so please join because it's kinds dead at the moment. You can really help me if you join. If you want to be on the crew list, ask me, I'll probably let you. Please, please, please join. Invite your friends too. Even guys are allowed. JOIN!!!

I'm not much for spam, but I am here to ask you that you get on making your character for The End City.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:53 pm
Haunting Paranoia
13 Mockingjay

I'm not much for spam, but I am here to ask you that you get on making your character for The End City.

PM sent. Sorry about that. I remember readin the rules, then I got caught up in a bunch of family and school stuff and forgot all about most of the RPs I'm in. Thanks for telling me. (:  

13 Mockingjay

Lonely Poster

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
07. ✿ - - - Chatterbox [COME SPAM!]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items