Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
A Timeless Age ((Me and YourPretendFantasy))

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:42 pm
Zarin is the god of space and time. He rules of many worlds within his domain. Though, one world in particular has caught his eye. You see, each world has a preset timeline created by Zarin. On the world he calls Gamma, something is messing with the timeline. Now meet _____, a human who lives on Gamma. She doesn't believe in Zarin. She doesn't know it, but she is causing events that are messing with Zarin's duties. Now Zarin has come down to the planet and has entered _____'s school as her classmate. How will things play out?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:46 pm
Name: Zarin
Bio: God of space and time, Zarin must keep an eye on all worlds within his domain.
Pic: User Image  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

x-YourPretendFantasy-x

Hilarious Consumer

4,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:37 pm
Name: Lillian
Bio: Lillian was never one to believe in things easily. Usually she would just roll her eyes and say that their spewing bs out their mouth. She's one to cause trouble and mischief, probably the reason why Zarin's down there in the first place.
Image:
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:09 pm
x-YourPretendFantasy-x

((I'll start us off))
It was a dreary, rainy day on Gamma. It was supposed to rain for most of the week, which meant that there would be no outside classes at Lillian's high school. There were multiple lightning strikes that had been reported near the school.  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

x-YourPretendFantasy-x

Hilarious Consumer

4,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:22 pm
bigbubz1

Lillian sat inside one of her class rooms in boredom. Most of the student's where watching the outside world, and most of the lightning strikes. Sighing and laying her head down, Lillian looked towards the window where the student's where. A tall boy pointed over towards the east side of the school and smiled to his buddy. What was so amazing about a ball of light crashing down on Gamma? Shortly after her thought, the teacher walked in and told the class to sit.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:18 pm
x-YourPretendFantasy-x
bigbubz1

Lillian sat inside one of her class rooms in boredom. Most of the student's where watching the outside world, and most of the lightning strikes. Sighing and laying her head down, Lillian looked towards the window where the student's where. A tall boy pointed over towards the east side of the school and smiled to his buddy. What was so amazing about a ball of light crashing down on Gamma? Shortly after her thought, the teacher walked in and told the class to sit.

As the teacher told the students to sit down, a large bolt of lightning crashed down on the outside plaza, shattering some of the windows of the school. As the lightning disappeared, a teenage boy stood where the lightning had crashed down. This was Zarin, and he looked around, not seeming to care that his shirt sleeve was on fire. I always hate traveling by lightning.  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

x-YourPretendFantasy-x

Hilarious Consumer

4,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:37 pm
bigbubz1

When the lightning crashed and shattered half the window's, Lillian, including the rest of the student's, looked outside. Most of the girl's and some of the boy's where hiding under the desk's. Lillian ran over to join the group by the window. The teacher ran over to look out, then saw a boy with his arm on fire. He leaped out and ran towards the boy, "Oh my god! Are you ok?!"
(I have no clue if they can see him or not, If not then I'll edit it)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:55 pm
x-YourPretendFantasy-x
bigbubz1

When the lightning crashed and shattered half the window's, Lillian, including the rest of the student's, looked outside. Most of the girl's and some of the boy's where hiding under the desk's. Lillian ran over to join the group by the window. The teacher ran over to look out, then saw a boy with his arm on fire. He leaped out and ran towards the boy, "Oh my god! Are you ok?!"
(I have no clue if they can see him or not, If not then I'll edit it)

((Let's make it to were everyone can see him))
Zarin looked over at the teacher and calmly patted out the fire that was eating away at his shirt sleeve. "I'm fine sir." He looked at the students who were watching him in surprise. Then, his eyes locked with Lillian's eyes, and he smiled.  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

x-YourPretendFantasy-x

Hilarious Consumer

4,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:03 pm
bigbubz1

Watching the teacher help the new boy, Lillian just shook her head, "What a weird kid." Thinking about it, the boy should have been dead, or very injured, "No way..." "Did you see that! Just pats out the fire!" Lillian listened into the other student's talks. She did find it interesting that he's still alive, and perfectly alive for that matter. When he locked eyes with her, and smiled, she glared, then turned. She hated guys like that. Show off's with such a stupid smirk. Lillian began to walk out the class room to the bathroom.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:19 pm
x-YourPretendFantasy-x
bigbubz1

Watching the teacher help the new boy, Lillian just shook her head, "What a weird kid." Thinking about it, the boy should have been dead, or very injured, "No way..." "Did you see that! Just pats out the fire!" Lillian listened into the other student's talks. She did find it interesting that he's still alive, and perfectly alive for that matter. When he locked eyes with her, and smiled, she glared, then turned. She hated guys like that. Show off's with such a stupid smirk. Lillian began to walk out the class room to the bathroom.

Zarin walked inside the school with the teacher and into the classroom. He was given a towel and began to dry off his hair. He wouldn't know how people react when they found out his identity. I need to figure out how to stop the alterations to the timeline.  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

x-YourPretendFantasy-x

Hilarious Consumer

4,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:51 pm
bigbubz1
(Would you like Lillian to have a kind of unknown power or something?)

Once reaching the bathroom, Lillian sighed and sat on the sink. Thinking about what recently happened, Lillian came to the conclusion that he and some other different students just pulled a prank on a random class, which she, sadly, was apart of. She'd rather not lose any more brain cells thinking about it, and walked out and back to the class room before the teacher had a fit.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games