First time making dinner for my boyfriend (Ideas?) <3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VioletteMidnight

Interesting Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:26 pm
Girls, Women I need your help! What should i make for a first dinner for my boyfriend? Romantic ideas?? (I'm experienced in cooking so i can cook just about anything) Suggestions, Suggestions suggestions! <3
Please and Thanks babes <3

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:00 pm
uh....what kind of food does he like? any food related allergies?....is the request for dinner ideas still relevant or did it pass? cat_sweatdrop  

StrayKit

VioletteMidnight

Interesting Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:01 pm
StrayKit
uh....what kind of food does he like? any food related allergies?....is the request for dinner ideas still relevant or did it pass? cat_sweatdrop

Still relevant. He has no food allergies, and he loves just about any kind of food as long as it tastes good. <33  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:02 pm
I would say spaghetti, that's romantic!  

cIawnie

Kawaii Donator

11,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100

StrayKit

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:46 pm
VioletteMidnight
StrayKit

Still relevant. He has no food allergies, and he loves just about any kind of food as long as it tastes good. <33

well you could do a simple meal with different parts. a main and side maybe? you can find simple packs of fish and chicken in most stores if you want to cook up one of those and then add a pasta or salad to it. simple but sweet, the thought of making dinner counts for some of the romantic parts and you can add other stuff to it too. dinner and a movie at home on the couch? a picnic if it's really nice?

sorry if any of these are too vague or bad ideas, I haven't really had experience with anything romantic cat_sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:23 pm
StrayKit
VioletteMidnight
StrayKit

well you could do a simple meal with different parts. a main and side maybe? you can find simple packs of fish and chicken in most stores if you want to cook up one of those and then add a pasta or salad to it. simple but sweet, the thought of making dinner counts for some of the romantic parts and you can add other stuff to it too. dinner and a movie at home on the couch? a picnic if it's really nice?

sorry if any of these are too vague or bad ideas, I haven't really had experience with anything romantic cat_sweatdrop

Well, you are quite right...The fact that i'm making him dinner is romantic. I guess i got somewhat of an idea of a good dish; the classic ol spaghetti and meatballs, one plate. Garlic bread. With candlelit table smile or i might just go with Lemon pepper pork chops with sides of asparagus, mayo as dip and diced potatoes; seasoned.  

VioletteMidnight

Interesting Sex Symbol

StrayKit

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:08 pm
VioletteMidnight
StrayKit
VioletteMidnight
StrayKit

Well, you are quite right...The fact that i'm making him dinner is romantic. I guess i got somewhat of an idea of a good dish; the classic ol spaghetti and meatballs, one plate. Garlic bread. With candlelit table smile or i might just go with Lemon pepper pork chops with sides of asparagus, mayo as dip and diced potatoes; seasoned.

both of those would work really well!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:40 pm

Ironically, the first dinner I made for my partner was spaghetti and meatballs.
He loved it and I cook the recipe all the time to remind us of those days~

Clasela
Crew

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:51 pm
Spaghetti with meatballs was one of the first meals I made for my boyfriend as well. I think maybe we've all seen Lady and the Tramp a few too many times (I don't think that's actually possible.) d:  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:17 pm
Saber Blysmey

Haha~ The Spaghetti scene was so romantic! emotion_kirakira

Clasela
Crew

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:59 pm