Submit

sophia1004

Quotable Nerd

7,750 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:45 pm
There is this boy who is in pretty much all of my classes, and I would consider us to be good friends. But the thing is I have a MAJOR crush on him and I have since the beginning of the school year. And now the school year is coming to a close and I want him to know how I feel without jeopardizing our friendship. How do I approach him? Should I even? The thing is he might like me back but I'm not sure. HELP!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:11 pm
well, approach him like you normally do. you guys are good friends and should treat each other as such, yeah?

anyway, in my opinion, if you don't want to jeopardize your friendship, then i would just stay quiet about it. either way, telling him that you like him will put your friendship at risk, even if he has the same feelings for you. you know? BUT, if you absolutely sure that you want to risk your friendship, then do it. there still is a chance that he might like you back. you never know unless you ask.

i suggest you give it the summer to think about actually confessing to him because if it really is worth you guys jeopardizing your friendship over, then do it. maybe in the span of the summer, your feelings will cool down because you guys don't hang out as much: no mutual classes, etc. sometimes, we think we like somebody but we really don't, or we just like the person's consistency of being with us. we get used to the notion of having the person there, but not really the person himself.

i hope that made sense.

hoenest

Darling

sophia1004

Quotable Nerd

7,750 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:05 pm
tanqela
well, approach him like you normally do. you guys are good friends and should treat each other as such, yeah?

anyway, in my opinion, if you don't want to jeopardize your friendship, then i would just stay quiet about it. either way, telling him that you like him will put your friendship at risk, even if he has the same feelings for you. you know? BUT, if you absolutely sure that you want to risk your friendship, then do it. there still is a chance that he might like you back. you never know unless you ask.

i suggest you give it the summer to think about actually confessing to him because if it really is worth you guys jeopardizing your friendship over, then do it. maybe in the span of the summer, your feelings will cool down because you guys don't hang out as much: no mutual classes, etc. sometimes, we think we like somebody but we really don't, or we just like the person's consistency of being with us. we get used to the notion of having the person there, but not really the person himself.

i hope that made sense.
Thank You it makes me feel a lot better. I hope I decide before the end of the school year  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:42 pm
sophia1004
tanqela

i hope that made sense.
Thank You it makes me feel a lot better. I hope I decide before the end of the school year

good luck, dude~  

hoenest

Darling

sophia1004

Quotable Nerd

7,750 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:48 pm
bump  
26. ✿ - - - Boys