Welcome to Gaia! ::

Something Like That

Back to Guilds

Just a bunch of crazy non-humans hanging out. XD 

Tags: random, sexyfine, non-humans, international, hang-out 

Reply Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!
why do i bother?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ADSOC

Dangerous Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:18 pm
most of the time i feel as though it would be better off if people never knew i existed. i would get along fine. id be stuck in my mother's basement, not knowing what the meaning of happy was, working without anything to gain, parents continuously putting me down and discouraging me, no voice to protest. really, im just here for people to use, so why do i bother? i bother because i know there is more than just being used and abused. i left the situation at my parents because i knew that there was much more than just what i grew up with. i've met several wonderful people since i left my parents; more than i would ever had if i had stayed. ive encouraged my sister to move out of my parents' house by leaving and she is happier being away. my dad and i have a better relationship now that ive gone. my mother is still stuck in a rut and doesnt know why her children have moved away when it was her who drove us to go. why do i bother? life is too short to be stuck someplace forever.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:02 pm
Yes, "sometimes 'goodbye' is a second chance."  

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Waitingforwings6

Angelic Worker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:36 am
It sucks feeling taken advantage of, I often wonder, why do I bother, but I get a little more depressive in thinking so...but that's just me. People who have big hearts often get used and it sucks, so we have to stick together and try to protect one another...chin up though I am told it gets better...  
Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games