Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
I love you (Reserved)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:03 pm
User Image
Gema
Female
Fox Anthro
Gema is shy and wont do anything her boyfriend tells her not to do. They have their arguments but when he finds out she is pregnant what will happen?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:18 pm
User Image

Reon looks like a typical 22 year old but hes not his foxy girlfriend ..literally can atone for that when hes stressed or overly happy a tail woill pop out and go nuts or he will turn into a full fox crazy right..well not really for a half anthro like himself

User Image  

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:23 pm
Reon_Zino

Gema was in bed having the day off from work. She was pregnant but didn't know how to tell Reon. She wasn't showing yet but would start to soon. They had been together for 2 years now. They were to be married in a few weeks. She sighed as she laid there looking at the ceiling then the clock as she went to the kitchen for a snack and to make dinner for Reon when he got home.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:32 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Reon_Zino

Gema was in bed having the day off from work. She was pregnant but didn't know how to tell Reon. She wasn't showing yet but would start to soon. They had been together for 2 years now. They were to be married in a few weeks. She sighed as she laid there looking at the ceiling then the clock as she went to the kitchen for a snack and to make dinner for Reon when he got home.

Reon smiled as he walked home from work he couldnt wait to get home and see his girl he was so happy that his tail had poped out and was swaying he sighed and blushed being embarrassed of that he rushed home before anyone he knew would see him he sighed with relief as he entered his home "im home"  

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:38 pm
Reon_Zino

'Welcome home love." Gema said and hugged him smiling happily. She then noticed his tail and giggled "Got excited again huh?" She said petting his head with a giggle. She was still thinking of how she'd tell him he was going to be a father.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:43 am
Dutchess of Wolves
Reon_Zino

'Welcome home love." Gema said and hugged him smiling happily. She then noticed his tail and giggled "Got excited again huh?" She said petting his head with a giggle. She was still thinking of how she'd tell him he was going to be a father.

reon chuckled and hugged her back happily his tail swaying renewed "thank you love" he said then blushed and nodded "yeah i was thinking about seeing you agian thats all"  

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:34 pm
Reon_Zino
Dutchess of Wolves
Reon_Zino

reon chuckled and hugged her back happily his tail swaying renewed "thank you love" he said then blushed and nodded "yeah i was thinking about seeing you agian thats all"

Gema giggled and said "Well I was thinking the same thing." She was letting her tail wag a bit to show that she was happy he was home. Then she decided to just do the news the old fashion way. "Love I have some good news for you." She said as she looked at him. She smiled and whispered in his ear "I'm pregnant." Then she smiled and wagged her tail hoping he would be both surprised and happy.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:37 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Reon_Zino
Dutchess of Wolves
Reon_Zino

Gema giggled and said "Well I was thinking the same thing." She was letting her tail wag a bit to show that she was happy he was home. Then she decided to just do the news the old fashion way. "Love I have some good news for you." She said as she looked at him. She smiled and whispered in his ear "I'm pregnant." Then she smiled and wagged her tail hoping he would be both surprised and happy.

Reon smiled a bit and hugged her back "oh what news is it?" he inquired to mher then when she whispered in his ear his eyes widened and he stepped back a bit surprised it wasnt that he wasnt happy about it it was just he wasnt sure what they were going to do i mean they lived in a small apartment with only there bedroom and the office...he sat down and looked at his girl he smiled "im happy" he says simply  

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:39 pm
Reon_Zino
Dutchess of Wolves
Reon_Zino
Dutchess of Wolves
Reon_Zino

Reon smiled a bit and hugged her back "oh what news is it?" he inquired to mher then when she whispered in his ear his eyes widened and he stepped back a bit surprised it wasnt that he wasnt happy about it it was just he wasnt sure what they were going to do i mean they lived in a small apartment with only there bedroom and the office...he sat down and looked at his girl he smiled "im happy" he says simply

"But you're not smiling. I honestly thought that you'd be happier than this." She said and sat next to him feeling like he didn't want to be a daddy. But she smiled holding back her feelings.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:15 pm
Reon_Zino

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash