Welcome to Gaia! ::

Something Like That

Back to Guilds

Just a bunch of crazy non-humans hanging out. XD 

Tags: random, sexyfine, non-humans, international, hang-out 

Reply Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!
"The Hardest Thing to Do is The Right Thing To Do"

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:27 pm
Do you believe that? An older friend of mine said his dad told him that.

Right now, I've decided to stop talking to a guy who hasn't wanted to start a relationship I wanted to start back in October. We'd been talking since The previous year and took a step further in July. I've been struggling with the decision for about a month now. I can't wait anymore. It hurts the way he acts like I'm low on his list of priorities so much that I can't remain his friend because when I'm with him, I love the time we spend together but it makes me want more, but he doesn't want to give more, so I keep butting my head on the ceiling of our relationship.

I rashly decided to drive in the rain and make sure he was cool with me just leaving his life, ending our friendship. He said he wasn't, but as usual, he didn't act like it. I wanted to kiss him one last time, but my pain wouldn't allow it.

I walked away, and he said, "So you're just gonna leave? No hug?" I started to close his door, and he grabbed it and came outside. I stood there, but didn't want to hug him. He walked in and hugged me and told me to hug him back. I resisted because I had to keep from crying. He told me to put my arms around him. I put one arm up. ... He told me he wasn't going to stop until I put both arms up and give him a real hug. I touched his side with my other hand. He wasn't satisfied, but I felt like I was going to go back on my decision if I gave into a full hug, so I pulled away.

He let me go.

emo  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:46 am
sounds like what happened in my relationship, though he was the one to give up...it was a long distance one, so it really sucked, but the reason I hesitated is because he wanted me there permanently, like a once and done visit and I told him I couldn't do that, that i'd visit for a week or so and see how it went, he didn't like that idea..so needless to say I hemmed and hawed trying to get him to see that a visit first would be better and he got sick of waiting...I feel horrible about it, and I thought I was over it, but here lately I just miss him more than he could imagine though I am sure he doesn't miss me...  

Waitingforwings6

Angelic Worker

ADSOC

Dangerous Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:46 am
when i left home to live with my then dorm mates, it wasn't too difficult of a task. I liked being out of the house. the most difficult and hardest thing i had to do was move half way across the country. since i moved, my relationship is better with my fiancee, i'm happier, and i can do what i want without getting guilt tripped for having fun.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:56 am
Honey, if you don't have peace about doing something or being with someone, then walk away. You did the right thing there. He was just wasting your time. He probably just wanted you to scratch his itch and not have any strings attached, so that's why he was more than willing to see you walk away. If a man isn't putting any effort into a relationship, then he really and truly wants nothing to do with you.  

Angry Kitsune
Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games