Rise Against - Prayer of the Refugee Begins to play as a Magazine Cover that shows all the big names involved in this years WrestleMania. The WWFG Champion Dion Necurat is in the very center as Talon and Hiro are on his left and right respectively. Up in the top left Corner are Kelly King 2.0 and Matt Shanahan. The Top Right Corner shows Nuke Fusion and Jarel Damone, while at the Bottom are the Money in the Bank Ladder Match participants. Finally The Top Center shows Draze and Cartwright.

"King of the Canvas At WrestleMania..... This is how I Plan on making my biggest return yet. After losing my parents, After Breaking my ankle, After Snapping my Neck, and After bickering with Management..... This Win I plan on earning will start my redemption right.

Warm yourself by the fire, son,
And the morning will come soon.
I'll tell you stories of a better time,
In a place that we once knew.

Before we packed our bags
And left all this behind us in the dust,
We had a place that we could call home,
And a life no one could touch.

Pictures and Video Clips are Shown of Draze's most famous matches from the WWFG. From Matt Stone Breaking his Ankle, to Hitting the Dragons Fate on Matt Draven to win The Undisputed Championship, Getting Jackknife Power Bombed On Steel Steps by Jarel Damone, and Being Chokeslammed through a flaming Table Pyramid by Jarel.

"I've Been Putting my Body at risk not only for the sake of Entertainment, but for my hunger of Competition and a good fight. Cartwright. You're Talented, But I'm Better!

Don't hold me up now,
I can stand my own ground,
I don't need your help now,
You will let me down, down, down!

Don't hold me up now,
I can stand my own ground,
I don't need your help now,
You will let me down, down, down!

Down!

Video of Draze's most Recent Return and his most recent matches against Ryan the Lion, Nuke Fusion, and Brody Robinson.

We are the angry and the desperate,
The hungry, and the cold,
We are the ones who kept quiet,
And always did what we were told.

But we've been sweating while you slept so calm,
In the safety of your home.
We've been pulling out the nails that hold up
Everything you've known.

"Cartwright, Get ready to wrestle a match you''ll never forget and always be kicking yourself over the ending of it! I'm NOT Losing this battle.... I'm Going to Win It!"

Don't hold me up...
(I don't need your help, I'll stand my ground)
Don't hold me up...
(I don't need your help)
No! No! No!
Don't hold me up!
Don't hold me up!
Don't let me down, down, down, down, down!

"This Win will be just as great if not better than this:

Draze is shown holding the Undisputed Championship over his head

"Get Ready Cartwright! The Next King of the Canvas has spoken!"

It then fades to black.......