Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Girl In The Blue Box - Doctor Who AU - Accepting/Open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:36 pm
((XD yea seems so))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:23 pm
((Guess I'll try to get us back going again?))

Estelle turned to look at Woodson, as she settled down into one of the seats along the outside of the console room.

"So, where in the future do you want to go, Woodson?" asked Estelle. "There's no wrong answer. There's always something exciting to experience."  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:47 pm
[[I was waiting for Woodson's answer]]  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:11 pm
Woodson looks at the two exited, but not sure what to say. "Sorry, I don't really know what to pick, uhhh, how about when we are living on another planet." He says not happily.  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:26 am
"Certainly is an interesting choice," commented Estelle. "The first planet we started colonizing was Mars in 2058. Though there were some complications to establish a presence there; I won't go any further into that. I don't think it was until the 41st century that we actually established a successful colonizing establishment on the planet. But going to Mars would be too... hmm... familiar... I would think." She turned to look at Jane. "If we're going to take him into the future to another planet, I think going outside of the Milky Way galaxy would be the best choice. You get to show off the TARDIS' time and space traveling capabilities all at once." She shrugged. "But you're the Doctor of this universe and the driver, so to speak, of this TARDIS... so, it's of course up to you where we ultimately go... or attempt to go to, in case the TARDIS has over ideas in mind."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:42 pm
Jane thought for a moment as a good place. "Well, I do have a place in mind" She said before going to the control panel. The Tardis started making it's iconic sounds as it would have on the show.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers