Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[OFFICE] Professor Red's Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:14 pm
"I see. So you are the sort who would act in a way that is not direct. The weapon you reach for first are your words, rather than your... guns." Her fingers may or may not have brushed against her cloak.

"You dreamed of becoming a bogeyman. What of them inspired you to want to become one?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:35 pm
Mot nodded. That much had always been true. Mot was weak with physical combat, mostly because it was not what he resorted to first. If he could find a way to resolve anything without harming someone, all the better.

"To be honest, I tended to idolize them rather blindly as a scareling. They were the lawmen. The kind of creeple I admired in Wild West movies, that would rush in and save the day. I wanted to be a hero."

He smiled softly, albeit sheepishly. "I feel I've grown up since then. I don't want to be a hero anymore." He shook his head. "I see Boogeymen now, and I think of all the little things they do that no one ever sees. I want to help the heroes who have the power to do amazing things, where I can not. I want the ability to solve problems, no matter how big or small."  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:44 pm
A soft chuckle came from Red. "Good. Heroes are the ones left footing the bill once the day is saved. So you wish to support, rather than take the leading light." She looked him over, crossing her arms. "As you can probably guess, I am more physically inclined. My role in the Bogeymen was to capture and arrest criminals, not provide support. There will be times when I will drive you to the front and expect you to handle yourself."

"So." Red snapped her talons. "Knowing this and knowing that I still bear a grudge, do you still wish to train under my guidance?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:50 pm
Mot nodded once again. That was the sort of role he felt he could fulfil. One he wished to.

"I do! I'm fully prepared to do all I must and more." His voice didn't waver, despite his obvious nerves rattling his demeanour. "I hope through it all, that maybe I may be able to earn your forgiveness as well. I look forward to all you have to teach."  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:58 pm
Red nodded once before she raised her arms, pressing the palms of her hands together. Something made out of metal glittered between her hands as she removed them, offering the trinket to the boil. "Take this. This is proof that you have accepted tutelage from me and it marks your first step to becoming a boogeyman."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"You will also be training with Remi the kitsune. Training will officially begin tomorrow morning. In the meantime..." Red looked around her office, considering. Then she pointed at an empty place. "Do you see that? I wish you to acquire a coffee maker and table to set up there. Recruit whomever you need to assist you in this task; snacks and actual coffee can come tomorrow or the day after."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:04 pm
Mot's face lit up in awe. Gingerly he took the badge in all it's glory into his hands. A smile slowly formed on his face, almost entranced at the object. He'd done it. He'd taken the first step in accomplishing his dreams. He shook himself off of his stupor, looking back to red as she continued. Remi? Ah, he knew of that boil.

"Of course. I'll look into getting one as soon as I leave the office." He answered quickly. "Is there anything else I should know before I go?"  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:07 pm
Red shook her head. "There is more to cover, however I will do so when both you and Remi are present. Although," she paused, considering. "The sooner you bring me a coffee maker the better, I think. It will certainly beat whatever is being served in the teacher's lounge. You are dismissed."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:10 pm
Mot smiled widely and nodded. "Yes Ma'am!" The reaper grinned and jogged out of her office, whooping loudly as soon as he left the building. Where he was headed was likely the nearest coffee supply shop in Halloween Town. He needed the best, most sought after coffee maker to keep Red satisfied.

And yes, he sang the whole way.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:09 pm
It was about time, he imagined, to give this a go.

The sad part was that Mort had forgotten the professor's office was no longer located in the gym and had spent ten minutes nervously standing before the doors before he was pointed out by a surprisingly helpful gnome (who had then grumbled something about how of course zombies can't read). At least most of his initial nervousness got out there and on the shamed walk back to the main building, hands pocketed, hood up.

Then it all came back once he saw the scrawled words on the real door to Red's office. They hadn't parted on good terms, and Mort was not in his best state of mind--but then again, he supposed it wouldn't get better the longer he sat around and buried himself in schoolwork either; all it got him was gray marks and more whispers and increasingly desperate acts to hide it. Swallowing, he scratched his neck self-consciously, braced himself, and knocked.

Marushii
I meant to get a solo in before this, but balancing RL and internet is harder than I thought @@ Apologies for the delay!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:35 pm
"Come in." Red was seated at her desk, looking up and placing her pen down as the door opened. She sniffed, her expression souring to a frown as she picked up on Mort's undead scent. "Ah. It's you," she more or less greeted without preamble. "What do you want?"

Ol-j-man

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:39 pm
"Er." He shuffled in, his nervousness rising with each step. Mort found his shoulders were hunching instinctively as if expecting the professor to decide he wasn't worth the time--maybe behead him for the hell of it.

The zomboil had to re-learn how to breathe. "To 'pologize," he mumbled. No, no, do that again. He cleared his throat. "Didn't leave on good note last time," Mort said in a louder voice. "'So wanted t'pologize. We--" he winced, "--didn't think've other possibilities, didn't think've possibility've Insanity being capable've adapting. Thought was just disease, but . . . now see adaptable."

He curled his fingers around the fragments of insanity he'd taken from the Insanity titans weeks before, their chill slowly numbing his fingers. "Professor, m'asking for second chance. M'runnin' out've time."

Marushii

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:04 pm
Undead took far, far too long to do anything in Red's opinion. While there were exceptions, on a whole the impression they left on her were that a majority took their time simply because they could. Perhaps not having a pulse meant that, on a whole, they didn't have anything pressing. Nothing urgent, goading them into action.

For a fleeting moment Red fancied the thought of lighting a fire before quenching it quickly. She instead focused her attention on the student as he shuffled in, scowling as he mumbled.

There; he cleared his throat and spoke louder. Better. "Is it adaptable only in order to seek help from me?" She inquired, "Or does something else force you to think differently and move as if a fire will be lit beneath your feet at any moment?"

Ol-j-man

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:52 pm
He remembered the professor was capable of making fire of a sort (at least, he recalled blue fire several years ago), and gulped at the expression used. "Both," Mort answered morosely, as there was no point in lying that the urgency was what had ultimately pushed him. "M'not sure what t'do now, but can't, won't wait 'til takes over completely. Can't ask anyone else; tried horsemen, but most've adapted, lived with for long 'nuff that isn't as big've deal to them. Not aware've anyone else with same, er, problem."

He didn't want to look like he was begging and tried to stand tall, but the zomboil was weary. "Necessity is mother've invention. I-If your way is possible, m'willing to try."

Marushii

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces