Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tai-lerr--x

Dapper Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:41 pm
Its so difficult to tell whats real or not. Who to trust. Im sure its out there, but Im also sure its rare. Most times, love in friends can be hard to decipher. All I know is, we are all trying to be the best we can be. Sometimes we make mistakes, but it does not mean we dont love the people we care about.

Does this even make sense?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:32 am
Makes sense to me. The romantic kind of love that seems like it was meant to be is hard to find. Love of friends and family is a lot easier to come by. Either way there are plenty of bumps along the way. But having enough care for a certain person is enough for that love to survive.

On another note: ♪ Baby don't hurt me... don't hurt me... no more... what is love? ♫  

The Maharani

hoenest

Darling

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:53 am
X-tailerr-X

This makes sense.

love is a word that describes the human feeling of companionship. We as humans long to be with other creatures; we do not like to be alone. Love, in this way, comes in many different forms: pets, parents, friends, family, significant other. So, there really is no accurate definition for love because different people view it with a plethora of perspectives.

Well, when it comes to love of a significant other, i find that it is hard for me to trust fully. There is no definite way to make sure you can trust someone, or to know who to trust, you just have to go along with what feels right. i find that this works for me in many occasions. for example, my boyfriend; my feelings for him are ineffable. i can't simply say i love him, because sometimes, my feelings exceed more than just the boundaries of the word; however, i still question him at times. trust was something we had to work on for a long time before we got to where we are, and even now, i still have issues about it.

it is natural to be skeptical of other people. we are humans. that's what we do. we are curious, we question things, we acquire knowledge; it's how we work. we learn by trial and error. if we make a mistake, we are going to do our best to fix it, right? either way, you need to know when to lower your pride and admit to it. the person you care for should know that you care for them, and if you feel as if they do not remember you do, reiterate your feelings as much as you have to.

trusting someone is hard, in my opinion. but, you just have to look at the without your rose colored glasses on, and see the person for who they really are. listen to your friends and family when they say something is up because more often than not, they are telling the truth, i can say this from experience.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:21 am
The Maharani

Thanks! For the reinforcement... and for getting that song stuck in my head! Haha smile
tanqela

Some wise words being shared here smile I really liked the third paragraph, about trial and error. Trusting is difficult, especially when people make these mistakes, but it is trial and error, and when something doesnt work, we learn. Its those people that take from the experience, I think, that we can trust.  

tai-lerr--x

Dapper Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200

hoenest

Darling

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:27 am
X-tailerr-X

tanqela

Some wise words being shared here smile I really liked the third paragraph, about trial and error. Trusting is difficult, especially when people make these mistakes, but it is trial and error, and when something doesnt work, we learn. Its those people that take from the experience, I think, that we can trust.

ahaha, thank you. xD though i highly doubt they would be called wise because they are just what i observed, and what i believe.

well, i think it would depend on what the person learned from the experience, because there are always many way to perceive things that happen to us. some people take it negatively, others positively, and most don't think it is significant, you know?

so, in my opinion, i really don't think that there is a set criteria for who we can trust; just hope that we trust the right people.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:36 am
tanqela

Yeah, there wont be a set criteria. Decisions can be hard to make, and theres often no right answer.  

tai-lerr--x

Dapper Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
07. ✿ - - - Chatterbox [COME SPAM!]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items