Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] Seeing Double (Kiwi & Bao Yu)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xoxomenai

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:51 pm
Kiwi stretched, limbs and wings arching towards the sky a moment. He did have a job to do. But surely, his patrol of the reserve could spare a moment or two ...

Wordlessly, the horseman took a seat atop the stone step that led to one of Conquest's various makeshift buildings. The ground was cool beneath his bare feet, though the pumpkin sun cast warm rays that seemed to soak in across his bare skin as he drew a breath. It was so serene and still here, he kind of favored it to the bustle of his own clan. At least here he could discern the voices from his surroundings. instead of it all piling atop one another, making it impossible to properly think.

He drew in another deep breath, silently listening to the sighs that echoed around him. He scarcely even realized the footsteps treading behind him until it was too late. The colt jumped as a body collided suddenly against his, and was immediately to his feet, stretching an arm out to steady them. The sight of the pale, skeletal legs made his breath go painfully shallow.

"Ah-ahhhh, I'm so sorry Lif-!!"

But this wasn't Lifen. Her hair was long, and done up a different way. Her clothes were similar, but her face was entirely different, and he had never known Lifen to wear spectacles either. Who ... was she?? ...

Kiwi blinked, face reddening, and immediately ducked his head. "Ah-ahhh I am sorry, please forgive me for being so careless ..."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:47 pm
Something hit her leg. Blinking she looked down at whatever it was that had touched her with an impassive look on her face before she realized it was another horseman. Arching a brow, she saw this one's breathing go shallow and then her sister's name almost slipped from his lips. Ah, another baby bird of her sister, she supposed.

It seems Bao Yu had at least one in every clan, didn't it? "It's quite alright," she assured, her voice soft and gentle, as not to scare the smaller one. "You did no harm, so there is honestly nothing to apologize for." Her brows raised high on her head before watching him. The next course of action would be to introduce herself. So, she shifted to sit on the steps beside this boil.

"I'm Bao Yu. Lifen's older sister." Hopefully that was enough. It usually was.

xoxomenai

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

xoxomenai

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:40 pm
"Li-Lifen's sister??!" The colt's legs nearly fell out a second time. "Ah-ahh forgive me." He bowed gently, golden jewelry chiming softly. "I am Kiwi, a soldier of Famine, and close friend of Lifen. She did not mention she had a sibling, however ..."

He took a half-step back, shifting honey eyes hesitantly to Bao Yu as he attempted to gain a fresh impression. She was almost identical to Lifen, from her dark hair to ornate clothing, and of course her translucent legs. And yet she gave off a different impression entirely; polite, but serious and studious at the same time. It was a fact that bemused the simple horseman, and he felt his cheeks flush with heat.

"I-I've noticed more than one new face around the clan of late ..." He quickly altered the subject. "Much has has happened, and much has changed since the fall of our clans ... If you ever need anything, Hua Bao Yu, I'd be glad to help." He smiled softly.

Saint Sergio

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:50 am
His name was Kiwi? He was named after a fruit and he was in Famine? The irony of that was not lost on Bao Yu as she just watched the other seem to understand her words. Her smile grew lightly and she bit down on her bottom lip as she watched him take a step back. "Kiwi is a very nic name. Lifen has a lot of sisters, in fact... Or.. had. Not... many made it off the isle," she sighed. Her brows knit together as she spoke and just shook her head. She only recently learned what had happened, the whole of things. She'd only recently learned about Insanity and what it's done to those who are inflicted with it, such as her sister.

However, she had plenty of time to mourn the loss of those Horseman she knew and didn't know alike. So, she regained her composure and nodded lightly. "Thank you, Kiwi. That's very sweet of you to offer me help. I do have questions about Famine... Would you care to indulge me in a bit of questions and answers?" Her eyes lit up with a bit of fire, her hands reaching into the pockets in her sleeves.

Bao Yu kept a notebook on her at all times, and a small quill and a small jar of ink. It was one of the reasons she was so careful where she went and how she moved.

xoxomenai
<3

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

xoxomenai

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:42 pm
He nodded quietly. Lifen had never mentioned she had so many siblings. Though with the fall of the clans, he could understand ...

Her sudden mention of Famine piqued the young horseman's interest. His clan was something dear to him after all, and he was more than happy to oblige. "Certainly," he smiled as he curiously watched her procure the ink and quill. "What in particular would you like to know??"

Saint Sergio
ovo <3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:50 pm
Kiwi was an interesting little pony. He seemed so very helpful. "Well," she started, tipping her head this way and that. "for starters, are there a lot of Famine left? I recall it being.. a fairly big clan on the isle. I'm not sure how many survived." She wanted to get an estimate of how many horseman were left.

There was a gathering, but she couldn't tell how many were there because she'd been so overwhelmed with things. She had just settled into the clans when that gathering took place.

xoxomenai

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

xoxomenai

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:46 pm
The young horseman rubbed his chin as he thought back. " ... No, not at first. There were very few of us when the Isles first ... collapsed. But I have noticed more and more survivors seem to be pouring in of late. As you say, we were a large clan, I am sure there are many others out there currently unaccounted for. Not just Famine. But yes, there have been more of us appearing recently." A smile perked his lips, and he awaited her next question patiently.

Saint Sergio

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:43 pm
Bao Yu nodded a little bit and just hummed. Interesting. So they're coming back, much like her. Maybe there were other horseman off isle when they lost their homeland. She rubbed a hand over her neck now, thinking and then gave a soft noise.

"I find that very interesting. That they are coming back, but just in small bouts, like when I arrived. I hope..." That more of my sisters how up. Bao Yu felt greedy saying that, she had Lifen, that sound be enough, right? She pursed her lips and sighed. "So... How'd Lifen really been? She seems well adjusted. Does she have a lot of friends? I know others know of her, but is she happy?"

xoxomenai

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

xoxomenai

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:12 pm
The weight of her words wasn't entirely lost on the young colt. The loss of their home, and a great many of their relatives and friends was harsh. Even time couldn't stop the nights he'd spent awake, wishing the Insanity had taken him instead of everyone else. Even just him instead of her.

He clasped a hand to Bao Yu's shoulder gently, giving a soft nod. "It will be alright. You have Lifen, and now me as well. And I'm sure Conquest will support you, and others too. We're one clan now, and we help each other." Regarding Lifen, he paused a moment to ponder to himself. "Indeed Lifen has many friends, from every clan. I don't think she's lacking in company. I think at times things take a toll on her, as they do all of us. But she is a strong mare, far stronger than she appears to be. I think that all in all, she is happy."

Saint Sergio

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:25 pm
She hadn't meant to garner his sympathy, because she was one of the lucky horseman to have some sort of family after what happened. With a little smile, she took his hand and gave it a very gentle squeeze, showing she did appreciate his concern. Then Bao Yu listened to what Kiwi said about Lifen and it brought a brighter smile to her lips. Lifen was quiet, yes, but when she spoke, she tended to speak honestly, and sometimes, a bit too truthfully. Something Bao Yu appreciated with her, but not everyone would.

It was good she was happy. "She's a very strong mare. While I was worried about them all, I knew she would somehow survive.. I did learn of what happened to our island later than most.. I was studying afar. Random research that is uninteresting to most. Tell me, Kiwi.. What do you do around here for fun? I heard whispers of something called... students? Are they friendly towards our kind?"

xoxomenai

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers