Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] No one talks about Ghoul Fight Club! - (Jil & Vanya) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
LOLTERNATIVE rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-12)

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:35 am
The laser took her by surprise and she turned to let her arm take the damage - which wasn't anything more than a graze. Still.. those lasers were coming out from everywhere. Vanya raised a brow for a brief moment as the ghoul introduced herself and she gave a smile. "Vanya," her palm came out and brushed against the girl's side. It was a poor attempt on her behalf but she was taking it easy.

"How many laser eyes are you hiding?"

HP: 29/30
Damage: 1  
iloveyouDIE rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:41 am
"They are just eyes to me. Don't you know of the glorious Beholder race?" She didn't wait for the answer. Jil literally leapt at Vanya, using both fists this time to score a square strike.

"I see all. And every eye has different powers." She smirked. "We don't need paltry limbs.. or hair.. vanities such as clothes. We are supreme." Jil grinned her sharp toothed smile, happy to have struck strongly finally.

HP: 27/30
Dmg: 6  

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
LOLTERNATIVE rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-12)

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:53 am
The blow came hard, striking her in the chest and winding her a little. Apparently she could pack a punch for a little squirt. Vanya's leg kicked out at the girls side - the harpy making sure her claws didn't do any harm. It hit hard and she might've felt a little bad if the ghoul hadn't landed such an impressive hit just moments before.

Her leg came down and she took a step back. "How boring," she replied to Jil's explanation. "A shame, too. Your hair is so pretty. It's terrible to see it go to waste."

HP: 23/30
Damage: 6  
iloveyouDIE rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:59 am
The kick to the side had momentarily winded her. Jil paused, holding it. because her body was covered in eyes, parts of her hurt more than others. "A vanity.. I can do without. Perhaps I will grow to like it.." Probably not.

"You fight well.. We should train together.." After she'd caught her breath Jil once more took a ready pose but didn't yet attack.

"Do you know of any suspicious goings on on campus?"

HP:
21/30
Dmg: 0  

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
LOLTERNATIVE rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 3 Total: 6 (2-12)

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:03 am
Vanya shrugged. "You're not bad yourself," she paused and considered the girl's offer. "You have potential, that's for sure. Might be able to make you dangerous in that body."

Vanya too didn't attack; though her stance didn't change. Her head tilted to the side and she blinked. "Suspicious? Like what?" She paused and contemplated. "I got attacked by some horseman in the Haunted House not long after arriving here.. Then there was this weird.. dream thing everyone keeps talking about. But I don't remember a thing. Apparently we got stuck in an alternate universe and were allies with Hunters and Horseman alike." She shrugged. "But only a few students remember and the whole thing seems to have blown over now."

Damage: 0  
iloveyouDIE rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:11 am
It seemed they would have a stand off for a moment. "Tell me about these things.. hunters? I was told of some black creatures swarming not long ago. And also know of the horsemen sharing this plane with us.." Those sorts of events were all over the news but some of these things she had never heard of. How could the constant vigilance of her colony have missed such important events?

In preparation for her next move, Jil shook her bangs back. Another set of eyes opened in her forehead. They, once again, were a different color and seemed to have a subtle glow. What would these do?

HP: 21/30
Dmg: --  

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
LOLTERNATIVE rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-12)

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:44 am
Vanya gave a brief shrug and her arms crossed around her mid section. "There's not much I can tell," she started. "From what I know they're the enemies of the Horseman - wiped out their lands and that's why the Horseman are here. I guess because we're siding with the horseman they don't really like us either. Not that they ever did, really. Just that was like the cherry on top." Her hands readied and she took her stance once more.

"You're probably better of asking a teacher or a Year 3 student. I haven't really had any interaction with them and I don't care enough to ask." Her head tilted to the side. "Why are you looking for suspicious activity, anyway?"

Damage: --  
iloveyouDIE rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:18 am
"So these hunters are powerful then. To have wiped out the homes of the horsemen and so strongly affected the course of history.." She nodded, understand and seemingly very interested.

"My colony follows suspicious events." She didn't need to glance around but she dropped her voice. "There are massive conspiracies in place. members of our society being taken by reapers in white coats. Members of the public fall into comas.. things center around this place. The society we live in is tenuous at best, built on secrets." She had leaned in a bit to share this truth. "We wish to expose these truths."

She finally leaned back. "It's all on the internet." She said in a matter of fact tone.

HP: 21/30
Dmg: --  

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff