Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Galactic Devils~(An Outlaw star role play)~ A/N.O.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:55 am
Video Journal sequence begin. Entry number 001.

In the depths of space, a race of Humanoid creatures known as Devil-kin scour for the key to their Salvation. Its ironic huh? Devils searching for a key to Salvation? What kind of s**t is that! Well That's what dad would have said at least. Who am I? And Who is this man I'm referring to as dad? Well to tell you that I'll have to back my story up a little bit. Before i was born My father came into the possession of a special Ship. A grappler ship known as The Outlaw Star. I see the little light-bulb flick on above your heads now, Yeah that's right dad is Gene Starwind. Now you're probably thinking that the son of a man who took out the Kei Pirates and the leader of the Anten Seven would have a bit of big head. Well sorry to disappoint you my friends but I'm just not that kind of guy. Who am I kidding Don't worry ladies there is plenty of me to go around. But enough about me for a second. Lets get to the point of the story. So far I've been told that these Devil-kin are after my-er i mean OUR ship for some reason we can quite understand. From what the old man told us they believe that it is the tool that will crack open the lock to their salvation or something like that. I really don't understand it that much, but i do know that we can't let them get there hands on it. The Crew of the Outlaw Star so far you ask? Well You have My sister, she's controls the ship just like mom use to do. Yeah she's a little over-zealous at times but shes pretty cool. Also aboard you have Uncle Jim's kid(s), and My self Captain of the Outlaw Star.Well enough about all that and enough about me for that fact! Lets get this show on the road!!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:43 am
Ok thats over with. So come on people thats make this the best freaking rp in why not! or at least keep it up on the first page lol. The space for my little sister is taken. Spots open are Jim's kids. It you would like to make a back story for Fred, Suzuka, Aisha ClanClan's kids you're welcome to join, HOWEVER! Ron and Harry McDougal are a no go as they both died on the Galatic Leyline, UNLESS! you want to say that there was a third younger/older brother who had kids and say they were their uncles. But Actually if you think about it. Harry Isn't dead since he was a human turned Bio-Android. You can say the younger/older brother downloaded a new Harry i guess? But thats a stretch.

Rules!
1. As Creator of this rp, Oh who am i kidding you know this by now.
2. Respect and follow the Gaia T.O.S
3. Drama, Romance, and Fighting are all permitted just nothing above R+ Just like the show lol. Mean only mild nudity. This is a roleplay for kids so when i say mild i mean EXTREMELY MILD, or very little spice.
4.Pm me your profiles titled "And to think I call that man captain."
5. When you send me your pros put a number 19 in so i know you read the rules.
6. Lets all have fun!  

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:10 am
Profile Structure:

[.:Who Am I?:.]Name
[.:Why was I made?:.]What are you on the ship?
[.:What was I made for?:.]Your bio.
[.:What race am I?:.]
[.:What do I look like?:.]
[.:What do you use?:.]Weapon of choice.
[.:Who made me?:.]Gaia name

There we go. Short sweet and to the point.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:49 am
Accepted Profiles

[.:Who Am I?:.] Maximillium Starwind aka Max
[.:Why was I made?:.]Captain
[.:What was I made for?:.]Growing up I learned a lot from my dad about the world, though mom wasn't always happy about it. I learned a lot about making good friends, picking up ladies, and of course how to ignore uncle Jim. But nothing is as important as the luck I've inherited from him. Couple that with the target practice and the mind and body training from Suzuka I've not been caught when running out on a tab. But after they passed away it was only my little sister, Uncle Jim, his kid(s) and my self. its been 4 years since then. I'm currently running the old buisness with Uncle Jim handeling all the formalities.
[.:What race am I?:.] Human
[.:What do I look like?:.]User Image
[.:What do you use?:.]Light shield and a caster gun
[.:Who made me?:.]Devilking07

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Manage Your Items