Welcome to Gaia! ::

Something Like That

Back to Guilds

Just a bunch of crazy non-humans hanging out. XD 

Tags: random, sexyfine, non-humans, international, hang-out 

Reply Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!
What's up, gaiz?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We gotta save the guild!
  :o
View Results

Angry Kitsune
Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:19 am
What's new with you? Are you on vaycay already? Did you get a summer job yet? smile

School is closing on Friday July 5th in Trinidad so I'm still at work. I'm still teaching A-levels but at the same time, the rest of the school is going through end of term exams, which I have to help supervise. I have papers to grade from the classes sitting my Bio tests. 3nodding Anyone feel like grading papers? :p

I recently bought a whole set of books during the down periods at school. A few of the teachers and I would run away to different malls whenever we had free time and I would just visit book stores. I'll post a list of the books I got later, in case anyone's interested.

I'm still battling depression and it's getting me down more and more. I try to stay positive but no on I know ever cares to talk to me about it. sad Oh well. rolleyes Guess mental problems are still taboo in Trinidad.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:15 pm
awww you can always talk to me!! *HUGS* and what's new with me? well i went to Virginia the week before and had a lovely time though it started out rocky enough >.< and then came back on a Sunday only to work that Monday woo...we have what is called inventory tomorrow and the store is all out of place sad no one was forced to actually work on anything and we supposedly had three weeks to get this done sad so I feel slightly stressed >.< not only that but I feel so much more alone now that my traveling buddy/cousin has picked up a souvenir from out latest trip which as I mentioned was to Virginia...I feel totally alone now...everyone has someone and I feel like I could just leave and find a place to start over, just be by myself, since I'm by myself anyway, you know?  

Waitingforwings6

Angelic Worker

Mystical Hitara

Springtime Businessman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:59 pm
Hello Ria!

You pretty much already know what goes on with me since I post about it A LOT on Facebook.

Plus you know you can always talk to me about things smile I try to make time for friends who need it! <3  
Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games