Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Links
'Left Behind' Doesn't Strictly Mean - Missing the Rapture

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:03 pm
Being 'Left Behind' Doesn't Strictly Mean - You've Missed the Rapture

[Working link April 3rd 2016. Please notify us of broken links and inaccurate content.]

More about the rapture in this thread.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:24 pm
2 Thessalonians 3:15 ESV
Do not regard him as an enemy, but warn him as a brother.

Matthew 18:15-17 ESV
“If your brother sins against you, go and tell him his fault, between you and him alone. If he listens to you, you have gained your brother. But if he does not listen, take one or two others along with you, that every charge may be established by the evidence of two or three witnesses. If he refuses to listen to them, tell it to the church. And if he refuses to listen even to the church, let him be to you as a Gentile and a tax collector.

2 Timothy 4:2 ESV
Preach the word; be ready in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, and exhort, with complete patience and teaching.

Romans 16:17 ESV
I appeal to you, brothers, to watch out for those who cause divisions and create obstacles contrary to the doctrine that you have been taught; avoid them.  

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:52 pm
Saw this on Christian Headlines as well as here, and this is an idea that my husband has presented to me before and I thought it was unique and it does make sense if some people will be taken up, while others are still here perhaps to spread the word or perform another purpose that God has for them. It's truly an interesting read and thought ^_^  
Links

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games