Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Radioactive Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:24 am
Ryatsuo

PopCandy22

User Image
Wes jumped up onto a roof opposite Roak and spoke softly to him "yo you should come back it's safer if we are all together especially as there seems to be a group of mutants and infected heading to this place and add that we've all had barely any rest it'd do us some good to sleep no?" He said as his eyes glowed softly as he gazed around watching  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:40 am
User Image
Roak looked at wes and nodded yes and ran towards where BRS was
Monotonesword34

PopCandy22

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:28 pm
Ryatsuo

PopCandy22

User Image
Wes jumped up and glided along the air back to the hospital where he landed back inside the room where BRS was in, he floated silently into a corner and meditated to unlock a new power he could since within himself.

As his eyes closed he reopened them seeing himself standing on an endless plane of water, he looked around before looking down and seeing something shadowed looking up at him before it dragged him under........  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:10 am
User Image
Black Rock Shooter

While waiting for their return, BRS sighed and got out of bed to walk around her room. Her new powers were wearing off and she had more control of it now, however; something was puzzling her. Why was this power awakened now instead of years ago? and Why is this power a m ore darkside? Whatever it is..this power needs to have more control or else it may split from be and become it's own entity she said as she sat on the bed. Within the next few minutes felt the presence of Roak coming back and saw Wes coming into the room. Her experssion was dull as always but she was happy that they came back. She watched as Wes began to mediate and were Roak was sitting down comfortably in a chair until she felt a negative presence from Wes and quickly went over to him and began to shake him out of state Wes! Wes Wake up! Wake up Now Wes! she said hoping he could hear her, with any luck. She released him and looked around the roomfor anything that could give him pain in case he couldn't wake up from her yelling Roak, I need for you to go to the ER got it? Gab anything that's sharp and clean ok? If he doesn't wake up from me smacking the holy crap outta him then a weapon is all we got
MoonlinkJester34

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:49 pm
Ryatsuo

PopCandy22

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wes struggled for a while after he was dragged under before he saw who dragged him under in his mindscape that's right you are possessed by me Yuuki Terumi and let me tell you what I've done for you is a doozy, I just changed you from manipulating energy to life and luck, basicly you can heal or poison by touch or your blood and generally you and anyone near you have higher luck But knowing you you'll help those two with you so if that's what you're doing do it just know one thing. There are only you free left and something coming feels like before the bombs dropped so look out for them y'hear? The shadowed figure then faded as Wes woke up after he flashed dark green for a moment appearing in terumi's clothes and looks

O.o.c: edited  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:35 am
Ryatsuo
User Image
Roak got up to get a knife and came back "here is the knife."
Monotonesword34

PopCandy22

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:09 am
PopCandy22

Bump or let this drop?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:14 am
User Image
Black Rock Shooter

She relased his arms and looked at Wes, and gave out a sigh of relief. Looks like we don't need that knife after all Roak..Don't scare me like that BRS walked away and out of the room leaving her coat behind, she wanted to be alone for a few hours. After walking down the stairs she went outside and looked around for any demons and abnormalities, after seeing nothing she walked along the area and sighed deeply This world isn't worth living for anymore so why are we the only three left?..makes no sense. Suddenly the ground shook and a large beam of light shined down on her, she covered her eyes to see what was causing this but the light was too bright. BRS ran off but was impaled in her chest and she fell to the floor and the light brought up to to the sky. Is this where I die and go away from this world?...I..I guess so..hmm she said softly as she ripped the spear from her chest and held the hole waiting to be erased from this world.
MoonlinkJester34

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:14 pm
PopCandy22
[]

Wes stumbled when the beam of light touched down and hit BRS, he quickly ran out to see BRS floating upwards in the light and he growled as he drew on his power and jumped up and pulled he out of the beam and dashing back into the city hiding them in a empty flat before sending a small message to Roak to tell him to get out if he could and they'd try to find him.

He looked over BRS before chuckling slightly ""Man if i didn't know i'd say you enjoyed pain B" he said jokingly before a strange liquid formed over his hands glowing a faint green as he placed it over the wound for a second before pulling it away as it healed shut. "Oh and before you ask why i saved you a have my reasons and you can find out in the morning, after all we still have that deal where i do whatever you want me to tomorrow." He smiled before taking off his cloak and draping it over her like a blanket and leaving the room to give her some space.
He calmly walked across the hall and opened the flat opposite BRS and saw a couch which he promptly laid out on and closed his eyes  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 9:47 am
Monotonesword34
PopCandy22

Bump or let this drop or remake with a set idea for story?

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 9:54 am
Monotonesword34
Monotonesword34
PopCandy22

oohh a remake sounds good ^^
Monotonesword34

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 9:57 am
PopCandy22
Monotonesword34
Monotonesword34
PopCandy22

oohh a remake sounds good ^^
Monotonesword34

Well then I'll see what idea's and I'll pm you them

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 10:30 am
PopCandy22

Actually here is an idea. The basic story was at first two people find each other among the ruins of the world after a apocalyptic event. So how about something like this?

- "I can't believe this they actually used those weapons" a person said as an explosion lit up the dusk sky in the distance, "this is the end i just hope some people survive" they turned and walked back into there house and embraced there loved ones as the fallout hit.
The war ended and soon as it had started after the major country's launched full on atomic and chemical warfare. The earth is scorched and torn cities now lay ruins and few people lived without turning into horrible mutated creatures. We followed the tale of two people who somehow survived and now wander the wastes searching for a way to survive-  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff