Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Secrets Unveiled Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxScarlet_ShowersxX

Anxious Firestarter

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:50 pm
C h i X C h o

"This is a very large Castle so there are a lot of rooms, I won't be showing you all of them. In fact most places of the castle are not even in use at the moment." Alec looked at him "I'm only showing you around because I have duties to attend to everyday and I won't be able to take you from room to room."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:18 am
XxScarlet_ShowersxX

Theodore smiled, "you sound really mature talking like that," he complimented, "what kind of things do you have to do as a prince?" He asked and looked around at the castle as they walked and saw a painting that made his head tilt to the side, it was really an odd one, but he continued to fallow him,  

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

XxScarlet_ShowersxX

Anxious Firestarter

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:27 pm
C h i X C h o

Alec smiled happily when he heard his comment, "I have to learn a lot of things, like how to keep the country strong, and how to deal with people who dish out demands that are to hard to handle." He looked at Theodore, "Being a prince isn't easy you know, sure you get awesome food and a big place, and also get to see pretty girls. But there so much work to do and I get tired." Alec hooked himself onto Theodores' arm again before smiling again "Though I get bored a lot."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:01 pm
XxScarlet_ShowersxX

Theodore smiled, "Pretty girls? and you get bored, huh? so i guess a life size toy must be interesting for you," he said and allowed him to hook arms, "your really sweet you know," he said as they walked.  

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

XxScarlet_ShowersxX

Anxious Firestarter

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:23 am
C h i X C h o

"Yes, and that said toy becomes even more interesting when it suddenly turns into a naked man when I leave the room." Alec nuzzled against his arm before taking him to go see a different place of the castle, trying to ignore the blush on his face after being called sweet.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:37 pm
XxScarlet_ShowersxX

he smiled and nodded, "Oh i bet prince Alec," he said, "but you really should add that i was confused too or people will think of you strangely," he added and looked around as they walked  

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

XxScarlet_ShowersxX

Anxious Firestarter

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:17 am
C h i X C h o

"I don't think stating that the bear was confused would really make a difference." Alec looked at his while he said this and led him to where the current ball room was. "In here we host parties and stuff." He didn't really have much to say about this room.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:12 pm
XxScarlet_ShowersxX

Theodore smiled, "maybe," he said "its really nice, you know, this is a really beautiful castle," he added trying to find something to say, he felt himself wanting to hold Alec but told himself to keep control  

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

XxScarlet_ShowersxX

Anxious Firestarter

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:12 pm
C h i X C h o

"It is, it's big too but only a few rooms are used. The others are just there, my father hasn't told me what he does with those rooms yet though." Tyler commented before looking at him again, he rocked back and forth on the heels of his shoes.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff